Seven Seas shipping- slightly irrational non box sending?

garethLW

Hi, was all set to do our shipping order today- 16 tea chests, 1 golf bag size box (to send a large lamp) and a flat panel tv box (to send some large flat stuff. Strangely, seven seas wont send me the golf bag box or flat panel box despite stating I'm using it for something else. I must be missing something.

'We only send tea chest boxes'

Is this normal?

I just want to be sent a load of boxes, pack them, and have them picked up.:wacko:

Any recommendations of companies who will send out the boxes they have on their websites?

Have a look at the small MoveCube on the seven seas website.

We've gone for the Large movecube and basically you can put whatever you want in there - big boxes, bicycles, televisions etc. The large movecube worked out a lot cheaper per cubic foot than individual boxes.

Here you go: http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/transport-shipping/147336-sevenseas-movecube-alternative-those-who-dont-need-full-container.html

I do find Seven seas sometimes struggle to understand non-standard requirements..... I work for a distribution company and have easy access to boxes and tape yet seven seas keep asking me if I need them despite me saying I dont.

Archived