State Sponsorship

jdad84

I'm currently trying to apply for state sponsorship for the job role of project/programme administrator.

From doing some searches of the different states i can only see the south currently in need of this type of role and offering sponsorship for it, however it seems asthough i would need to have studied for the qualifications in Oz in order to qualify for this specific role sponsorship.

I have already completed my English tests with a band 9 in each area, and i have completed my skills assessment with a positive result for the above role, the problem i now have is getting the sponsorship, and i'm worried about how this will be effected by the new process coming into place at the end of this week.

Maybe i'm missing something when i'm searching for state sponsorship but has anyone got any ideas on the best places to search or whether i have missed the boat for being required since i applied for my skills assessment.... all of the different steps are getting a little confusing at the moment but i know i cant apply for a visa without state sponsorship.... based on the points test.

any help/advice welcomed

Archived