I have HIV I'm on the skills list in great health can I move to Australia ??

Guest Lizzymoo

Guest Lizzymoo

Need some advise lots of conflicting information out there I have HIV in great health on the skills list and my partner has been offered a job in oz . He does not have the condition so only me with the problem can I move there any info would be most appreciated .

I believe that it will depend a number factors. For example; whether you are going on a temporary or permanent visa; what your profession is (even though your partner is the main applicant).

As harsh as it sounds, I believe that the overall decision is made depending on how much you could COST the Australian community (although I believe that medical professionals don't get to that stage).

Don't take any of that as gospel - as M2M states, a migration agent is the only person who can offer definitive advice.

EDIT (again): I should have said, Immigration are the only people that can give a definitive answer ( a good agent might be able to offer something close to that though).

It's early!:rolleyes:

Guest Lizzymoo

Thank you i myself am a fully qualified florist with 20 exp and my partner is in demand for his IT skills I myself am very healthy but am on treatment he is negative. We were looking into tempory visas not residency . Thank you for the replies guys x

Archived