Documents to take when migrating

daveg1980

Hi,

What a busy week or so! After getting my 176 Visa, things have really pushed on and now we are getting ever nearer our new life in Sydney!

So... I am wondering is it worth taking my medical documents (£50 to get this), and should an experian full credit check be enough without getting the bank references?

I can get the last 4 years of medical history for £10, but to be honest I havent been to the doctors in this time.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Dave

Guest sh7t man no way

we got all our medical record for free,also we got all our dental records for free--we also got a letter from our UK car insures to say we had achieved 60% no claims in the UK--which helped on our oz insurance--i think with oz being in the commonwealth they may have acees to your health history--not sure about that though:no:mind you it wuz some years ago we did all this so things may have changed

You should be able to get a bank account no problem - some accounts you can open before you go and collect your cards from a branch of your choice when you arrive.

Something a reference from your landlord/mortgage provider to say that you have always paid on time, not sure if the Experian Credit Report would be useful or not?

Guest Shell15

you may find the following thread interesting..http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/news-chat-dilemmas/37024-really-useful-do-list.html

Archived