Square sausage and irn bru

sunshine please

For all those Scotty folks out there....the butcher at Belconnen food markets does slice, black pudding and haggis. The slice is ok. The little grocery shop also sells irn bru and Vimto.

There is also a butchers in Sydney that sells Scottish meats and steak pies. Reminds me I have to phone back and order steak pies!! He sends Australia wide.

Coles does stock Irn Bru (well it did the last time I looked and Rob The English Butcher does a damn fine selection of all things 'sausage' (incidentally the little butchers next door to Aldi in Eden Rise Berwick now stocks some of Ribs goods. This is all in Victoria btw!

Geoff (anything but a vegetarian)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so no smilies and just assume I 'like' your post unless I say otherwise as there's no 'like' button for me to click on!

For all those Scotty folks out there....the butcher at Belconnen food markets does slice, black pudding and haggis. The slice is ok. The little grocery shop also sells irn bru and Vimto.

There is also a butchers in Sydney that sells Scottish meats and steak pies. Reminds me I have to phone back and order steak pies!! He sends Australia wide.

Excellent....the butcher at Dickson also does scotch pies, delivery is usually on a Wednesday.

Archived