neewbie

angelaa83

Hi Everyone

Excited. We just submitted our skilled visa applicationtoday. My husband and I along with our baby boy were thinking about moving outin the next three years (after we save more cash) but not sure which area to go to . We are planning to go out next year at somepoint for a holiday/research trip and to validate our visas.

I have never been to Australia before but my husband has andwe are thinking we would like to live in the gold coast area. Would love to move to Sydney but the cost ofliving there is just too expensive for us. I have friends in Melbourne but I’m not too keen on the climate.

We would like the area that we live in to provide us with is agood school, an outdoor life style, not too far from the beach, and safe. Not too much to ask for eh?! lol

Any help tips you could give me would be great.

x

Welcome to PIO.

It might depend more on your occupation and where you would more likely be able to find work.

We are going over to Perth in September for 2 weeks to validate our visas, not looking forward to the flight our daughter will almost be 2 - just hope they are playing In the night garden for inflight movies!! We have SS for WA. Costing a small fortune for 2 weeks.

Have you been to Australia before?

Hi

My hubby is an IT professional and I work in hospitalpharmacy so probably close to a city would be good. You have a SS for WA? Whatdoes that mean?Are you thinking about living in Perth permanently? Why have you picked Perth?

I haven't been before but my hubby has, but that was years ago.

Hi

My hubby is an IT professional and I work in hospitalpharmacy so probably close to a city would be good. You have a SS for WA? Whatdoes that mean?Are you thinking about living in Perth permanently? Why have you picked Perth?

I haven't been before but my hubby has, but that was years ago.

State Sponsorship for Western Australia.

We picked Perth as my OH works in the Oil and Gas, that is where alot of the work is. The company he works for currently has offices based in Perth, we might have the opportunity of a transfer.

Archived