Visa 175

Guest cowoala

Guest cowoala

Hi people,

I have a few silly questions. I have submitted my online application for Visa 175 on 31 May2012 and I do not have a scanner during that time to attach any documentation. Subsequently, I received an automatic notification regarding my application and request me to submit required documents. Yesterday, I had finally uploaded all the documents they asked on the online version of checklist but I did not supply Form 80 or 1221 as it wasn't requested on the online version of checklist.

Q1 My online document checklist still indicate I need to supply the documents (which I have already scanned into the link provided https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel) Should I be worried?

Q2 Should I also provide form 80 and 1221 even if the online document checklist did not request it but the automated email ask me to submit? :arghh: very confuse

Sorry guys, I don't want to be annoying but I need to know what should I do now

Have a great one. Thanks

Hi people,

I have a few silly questions. I have submitted my online application for Visa 175 on 31 May2012 and I do not have a scanner during that time to attach any documentation. Subsequently, I received an automatic notification regarding my application and request me to submit required documents. Yesterday, I had finally uploaded all the documents they asked on the online version of checklist but I did not supply Form 80 or 1221 as it wasn't requested on the online version of checklist.

Q1 My online document checklist still indicate I need to supply the documents (which I have already scanned into the link provided https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel) Should I be worried?

Q2 Should I also provide form 80 and 1221 even if the online document checklist did not request it but the automated email ask me to submit? :arghh: very confuse

Sorry guys, I don't want to be annoying but I need to know what should I do now

Have a great one. Thanks

Dear,

Q1 Dont worry if you have uploaded all the documents. The status will remain as "required" until you have the Case Officer.

Q2 Some people need to upload form 80/ 1221, other dont. So my advice is that you should fill in the form and leave it there, if the CO asks, you can upload straight away.

Hope this helps.

Guest cowoala
Didn't your online application take you through forms 80 and 1221? Ours did.

well, when I lodged it on 31 May2012, it ask me to upload the documents needed after i have made a payment but I didn't have any scanned in document that time so I can't do anything. I have no idea how to go through what you did. Did you upload the documents straight after you paid? Can I also ask when did you apply 175 and where are you currently in the process?

Guest Allena

I have lodged my visa on 05 June 2012 and I am still in the process of attaching the docs. We have 28 days to do that, so no need to be in a rush anymore :) Take your time, do the scanning job, upload the forms. ANyway, I believe providing more info is better than giving less. I'll follow this rule and use the list that is the most comprehensive.

Guest cowoala
I have lodged my visa on 05 June 2012 and I am still in the process of attaching the docs. We have 28 days to do that, so no need to be in a rush anymore :) Take your time, do the scanning job, upload the forms. ANyway, I believe providing more info is better than giving less. I'll follow this rule and use the list that is the most comprehensive.

Thanks for the reply :biggrin: Did you apply for 175 as well? They have ask you to provide form 80 and 1221?

On my list of what to attach it didn't ask to attach those two forms. If you look at them you may find you have already done them in your online application. If you've scanned and attached them via the diac link, then you must've done it correctly.

Something I have found today though is I rang to enquire about medicals with a panel doctor. Although I haven't yet got a CO they looked whether I was on their e-system and they said my medicals have been requested?? I thought you had to wait for a CO before they were requested?

On my list of what to attach it didn't ask to attach those two forms. If you look at them you may find you have already done them in your online application. If you've scanned and attached them via the diac link, then you must've done it correctly.

Something I have found today though is I rang to enquire about medicals with a panel doctor. Although I haven't yet got a CO they looked whether I was on their e-system and they said my medicals have been requested?? I thought you had to wait for a CO before they were requested?

By just opening the files regarding medicals on your enquire page will show the health center your name and medicals on their system.

Your CO will send an email requesting your medicals, but looks like you are doing them tomorrow.

Guest Refinnej

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Allena viewpost-right.png

I have lodged my visa on 05 June 2012 and I am still in the process of attaching the docs. We have 28 days to do that, so no need to be in a rush anymore :) Take your time, do the scanning job, upload the forms. ANyway, I believe providing more info is better than giving less. I'll follow this rule and use the list that is the most comprehensive

Hi I have also lodged my application yesterday 11/06/2012. I have not completed the uploading of docs.

here's my checklist(appreciate if you can share your checklist too):

1.Birth certificate

2.ICAA assessment result(Accountant)

3.IELTS TRF

4.Certificate of employment (3 companies)

5.certified true copy of passport

6.scanned copy of picture(file name is applicant full name)

Guest cowoala
quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Allena viewpost-right.png

I have lodged my visa on 05 June 2012 and I am still in the process of attaching the docs. We have 28 days to do that, so no need to be in a rush anymore :) Take your time, do the scanning job, upload the forms. ANyway, I believe providing more info is better than giving less. I'll follow this rule and use the list that is the most comprehensive

Hi I have also lodged my application yesterday 11/06/2012. I have not completed the uploading of docs.

here's my checklist(appreciate if you can share your checklist too):

1.Birth certificate

2.ICAA assessment result(Accountant)

3.IELTS TRF

4.Certificate of employment (3 companies)

5.certified true copy of passport

6.scanned copy of picture(file name is applicant full name)

Hi there Allena,

Well, I will take everyone's advice on filling form 80 and 1221 but just leave it and only upload it if CO asked for it. Did you get asked for it?

I have uploaded:

1.Passport photo

2.Certified copy of passport

3.IELTS TRF

4.Certified copy of Bach Degree

5.Certified copy of Graduate qualification

6.Certified copy of AIR (Sonographer)

7.Employment letter from current employer

8. Marriage certificate

I am thinking whether I should upload my annual Tax Receipt, should I ?

cheers

Guest Allena

Hi, everyone!

Yes. I have applied for 175 on 05/06/2012. I can see now what I need to attach in the online system. I have attached the following:

1) Birth certificates of all applicants

2) Passport scans of all applicants

3) Photos for all applicants

4) CPAA Assessment result + employment references (evidence of work experience) + Pay slips + syllabuses (pending) - in the letter from DIAC they state we must attach eveything that was submitted to CPAA

5) ACCA Membership certificate + Letter of Good Standing + exam sheet

6) Bachelor degree diploma + transcript

7) Consent from ex-wife of my husband given to his elder daughter to leave for PR to AU

8) IELTS Test certificate

9) Marriage certificate

That's pretty much it. I have not uploaded form 80 and 1221 due to high workload. I will do it in a week time as it was requested in the letter from DIAC. Once again, I do not want any delays in my application and may complete thousands of forms if that is needed! Correct me if that's a wrong approach

Guest cowoala

They have assigned me a case officer:err::err: and i have been requested to send in additional information including form 80 , birth certificate, eveidence of relationship ( apparently marriage certificate is not enough) , ATO tax assessment , health checks and police clarence... all needed in 28 days :arghh::arghh::arghh: i am in overseas, getting all these done its kinda impossible in 28 days :no: what should I do?

They have assigned me a case officer:err::err: and i have been requested to send in additional information including form 80 , birth certificate, eveidence of relationship ( apparently marriage certificate is not enough) , ATO tax assessment , health checks and police clarence... all needed in 28 days :arghh::arghh::arghh: i am in overseas, getting all these done its kinda impossible in 28 days :no: what should I do?

Send the case officer an email and let them know about your situation. Be polite and :biggrin: and they should grant you an extension of time. But try to get them to DIAC as a matter of priority though.

Archived