Meet up Yah Yah's in Fitzroy!

Alipally

A few of us have arranged to go to Yah Yah's (99 Smith Street Fitzroy) this Thursday (7th June) We'll be there from 7.30pm onwards There's a few different live bands on (Indie small Bayou, Lil'leonie Lionheart, Ali E, & Minibikes if you're interested) and it's free entry!

If you fancy coming just rock up and ask at the door where the 'POMs' are!!

PM me if you want my mobile number to contact me in case of being unable to find us!

Trams that stop near by are numbers ... 11, 112, 86, 24, 42, 109 All stop Victoria Parade, Brunswick Street and Smith Street.

Ali

A few of us have arranged to go to Yah Yah's (99 Smith Street Fitzroy) this Thursday (7th June) We'll be there from 7.30pm onwards There's a few different live bands on (Indie small Bayou, Lil'leonie Lionheart, Ali E, & Minibikes if you're interested) and it's free entry!

If you fancy coming just rock up and ask at the door where the 'POMs' are!!

PM me if you want my mobile number to contact me in case of being unable to find us!

Trams that stop near by are numbers ... 11, 112, 86, 24, 42, 109 All stop Victoria Parade, Brunswick Street and Smith Street.

Ali

Buggar!! Would have love to have joined you but have family visiting this week! Always seems to happen this way uuuurgh!

Next time definetley and btw good work with the pointers on how to find you!! Kath

Archived