Info on Werribee

Guest Hayley

Hi Sharon,

Not been to werribee before, but hubby and i are planning on settling in hoppers crossing. (just down from werribee) if our visas come through!! He has been there a few times and really likes it. He has family there with young children. As far as i've heard it's been developed quite a lot lately and there is a lot more to do there now. Houses seem quite reasonably priced too!! :D

• 2 months later...
Guest abeattie

Hi all,

We moved to Oz back in Nov 05, have settled in place called Truganina, which is very close to Hoppers Crossing, Tarneit and Werribee.

We have 2 children, Rhiannon 15yrs and Rhys 11yrs, they both love it here, there is plenty to do, no shortage of shops if you like shopping, plenty of gyms, parks, walking area's, ten pin bowling, cinema's too many things to list really but hope the above helps a little.

We love it in this area, the nearest nice beach is Williamstown about a 15 min drive, 45 mins to Geelong and about 1 hour to the great ocean road, and abundance of beaches to choose from there.

If you do decide on werribee or close by, feel free to look us up and we can grab a brew or beer whatever suits.

Angela & Sean

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hayley

Hi Angela & Sean, We will definately be heading for Werribee area, been looking at tarneit but want to check the whole area out first before we commit!!

It's great to hear from people who have moved over and are getting on well. Just me, hubby and dog heading over but we are hoping it will work out.

Werribee sounds perfect for us especially the shopping!!

Where did you move over from?

Would be great to catch up over a beer or two when we come over. Shouldn't be long now. Want to be there by end of Sep.

Take Care

Hayley & Paul. (and dexter!!)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived