woodcroft schools.

Guest Diane Paul and the kids

Hi can anybody help us regarding schools.We are arriving in adelaide in may 08,and are looking at settling in or around the woodcroft area.I can't seem to find a high school in woodcroft,there is a primary school for our youngest,but which school would my eldest be able to attend,many thanks Paul.:idea:

Hi Paul, Woodcroft college is a high school. It is a private school and has a good reputation. Its on Bains Road Woodcroft.Theres a couple of others nearby in Morphett Vale and Reynella. You could try the Onkaparinga council website ( thats the council area that Woodcroft comes under) good luck and merry xmas Ann:smile:

Hi Paul, Woodcroft college is a high school. It is a private school and has a good reputation. Its on Bains Road Woodcroft.Theres a couple of others nearby in Morphett Vale and Reynella. You could try the Onkaparinga council website ( thats the council area that Woodcroft comes under) good luck and merry xmas Ann:smile:

Thanks for that,will look into it,and merry christmas to you too.

Tyke will know the answer as he has property in Woodcroft, but the few people I know round that way seem to send their kids to Reynella or Aberfoyle Hub. They are both public schools (heaps cheaper!) and seem ok. My daughter attends Aberfoyle and likes it...

Yours not-very-helpfully,

:wubclub:LC

Guest Guest9973

I'm here - :wacko:

Not that much to add.............

Woodcroft College is a good private school with reasonable fees.

Little Tyke just finished Year 12 there.

Woodcroft College

Aberfoyle Park High school seems to very well thought of as well.It is becoming quite full I hear though.

For primary I'd strongly recommend Pimpala Primary.It is a very well funded school with a low ratio of pupils to staff.I have a friend that works there so have inside info.

Good luck.

PS - Crazy Cow........... I know we live in the sticks but we do have phones:cute:

Not tonight though Josephine,I'll be on the wrong end of a few drinkies:goofy:

PS - Crazy Cow........... I know we live in the sticks but we do have phones:cute:

Not tonight though Josephine,I'll be on the wrong end of a few drinkies:goofy:

I know, but I've been sooo busy as Chief Cook and Chauffeur I can only phone at unsocial hours...which would be rude, then you'd hate me, then I'd cry...and it would be very messy is all I'm saying...:wideeyed:

LAZY Cow!

Archived