drunk with excitement literally

lostdf3

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hi all myself and my partner have finally managed to find out our fate with our application, all things going well with the visa we will be having x mas in Geraldton! Any advice for the move?

I think there's a Scots going to Geraldton thread on here, it might be in the WA section, check it out.

Best of luck.

Guest orlaandjoe

Good luck with the move over, we have been in Geraldton since February and love it, any questions just let me know and I'll help if I can!:)

Guest jazza2020
Good luck with the move over, we have been in Geraldton since February and love it, any questions just let me know and I'll help if I can!:)

hi im moving to geraldton in august, ive been hearing that the town is very quiet. myself and my fiancee are in our early twenties. we are not expecting the nightlife of the likes of perth but am hoping that there are a good few decent pubs/bars, is this the case?

any insight into this would be appreciated

Guest orlaandjoe
hi im moving to geraldton in august, ive been hearing that the town is very quiet. myself and my fiancee are in our early twenties. we are not expecting the nightlife of the likes of perth but am hoping that there are a good few decent pubs/bars, is this the case?

any insight into this would be appreciated

Hi there..it is on the quiet side but still loads to do..there's a few good pubs in town that do live music, quiz nights, poker tournaments, karaoke etc, and there is one (possibly two) nightclubs. We are not big into going out to clubs but have been to the pubs which seem great. Lots of nice restaurants and a cinema in the town too :)

Guest jazza2020
Hi there..it is on the quiet side but still loads to do..there's a few good pubs in town that do live music, quiz nights, poker tournaments, karaoke etc, and there is one (possibly two) nightclubs. We are not big into going out to clubs but have been to the pubs which seem great. Lots of nice restaurants and a cinema in the town too :)

not to bothered about the clubs either, heard they are a bit of a dive anyway. glad its not a ghost town like some people seem to be making out.

thanks for the info

Archived