Please Help-Anyone did paprwork for transporting dog-URGENT flys on 19th June

veronica

Hi,

Our dog flys on 19th June, I was looking for some information in regards to the import permit please, I have her import permit and only just got all the paperwork out to have a look at it and realised it consists of 13 pages- does my vet have to complete this???? On the export applications I think it says that vets do not need to fill this in as the same information is covered in the export permit, my head is allover the place atm and I dont want to mess this up at this last stage, she has her appointment on wed for her blood tests and course of external parasite treatment then we have to book her final vets within 96 hours before she flies during this she will get the export permit signed etc so just need to know anyone who has did this all successfully if they got their vet to fill in pages 2-13 of import permit, I cannot believe how much this part is stressing me as I dont want to mess it up and my poor baby does not get in, any info would be helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the replies, we are using pet air but we are doing the paperwork ourselves, they confirmed that i did not need to fill in the import permit paper, Suzie has her final vet appointment in the morning but i am getting really nervous about everything.....I suppose everyone feels like this, but I just pray our baby gets there ok, thanks again.

Guest froglet

Hi Veronica! Good luck with your move and I hope everything will go smoothly with your pet. I've got all that ahead of me still, 2 large dogs to take to Queensland, the quarantine in Sydney and then finally the journey up to Cairns. I'm already panicking! But enough people have done it so it gives me hope, and I'm sure it will all go well for you too! :hug:

Well done Veronica, for getting it all organized so quickly - I'm glad your pet shipper was able to re-assure you....honestly, they are wonderful.....

Your baby will be fine - it's you who will worry !

I'm going to be doing it for the second time in a few months & I haven't told the dogs yet..... :animal-dog::animal-dog:

The cat already knows ! :animal-cat:

Enjoy YOUR trip & let us know how you get on......later......

Archived