Los Angeles holiday

thom1980

Hi Everyone,

Me and the Mrs are off to Los Angeles for our anniversary in October and will be there for halloween too.

Apparently it's got some pretty good parties there for it.

Can anyone recommend any halloween events in LA for us?

Cheers

Thom

Guest guest36187

Cant recommend parties but take the missus to Rodeo drive etc for shopping. Go for a drink in the Regent Beverly Wilshire (Pretty Woman hotel), Manns Chinese Theatre, Hollywood sign, if you want another good day out, WARNER BROS studios. well worth it x

Been to LA, Vegas and San Francisco 3 times, LOVE it!

Cant recommend parties but take the missus to Rodeo drive etc for shopping. Go for a drink in the Regent Beverly Wilshire (Pretty Woman hotel), Manns Chinese Theatre, Hollywood sign, if you want another good day out, WARNER BROS studios. well worth it x

Been to LA, Vegas and San Francisco 3 times, LOVE it!

We were in LA for Halloween last year, it was on our stopover moving to Brisbane! Didn't go to a party, but the Metro trains were packed heaving with drunken folk in costumes! A lot of bars will have Halloween parties, you might need to check out listings nearer the time.

Have you booked accommodation yet? If not I'd strongly recommend Hollywood over downtown LA as there is much more to see, but if you are in downtown you're only a few Metro stops from Hollywood.

You also should visit Santa Monica :biggrin:

Cannot advise on the Halloween parties, but I am sure there will be more info online nearer the time as Halloween is really big in the States (bigger than Christmas).

When we were in LA, we bought a map of the Rich & Famous Houses and did the tour of the stars' houses on our own through Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Bella Aire and Santa Barbara. If you have a car and time, recommend the coastal drive up to Carmel and Monterey, beautiful scenery and lovely towns.

Hope you have good trip.

Archived