Vetassess at North London College..... Info needed please

kimsdu

Hey guys OH is doing his practical soon and i need to get him booked into a hotel, Preferably as close to the college as possible. Does anyone have any recommendations please?

I dont want to chance booking him in somewhere if its not close by.

Hi my oh was there last month and stayed at the holiday inn park royal in north action it was close the tube station from Paddington and about 10 mins in a taxi to the college , then the tube station from the college is around the corner....

He had to carry a lot of tools so didn't want to be walking to far with them!

Hope that helps and good luck too!,

Louise

Hey guys OH is doing his practical soon and i need to get him booked into a hotel, Preferably as close to the college as possible. Does anyone have any recommendations please?

I dont want to chance booking him in somewhere if its not close by.

What trades ya hubby Kimsdu??

Hi

I'm booked into the Wembley Premier inn

Ten minutes on the tube

Then a five minute walk

Dave

Hi Davross....I know your doin ya plumbin practical on the 2nd...my hubbys on a tentative booking on the 2nd for his welding practical.

Vetassess said it depends on assessment bookings and then they will inform us by email if its a definate booking 2 weeks prior which we aint recieved as of yet...just wondering if yours is on a tentative booking or not? thanks.

Hi Davross....I know your doin ya plumbin practical on the 2nd...my hubbys on a tentative booking on the 2nd for his welding practical.

Vetassess said it depends on assessment bookings and then they will inform us by email if its a definate booking 2 weeks prior which we aint recieved as of yet...just wondering if yours is on a tentative booking or not? thanks.

Hi

Yeah I have a tentative booking also.

From checking previous posts we will get an email within the two weeks before. Not to worry methinks :)

Dave

What trades ya hubby Kimsdu??

He is doing the Carpentry practical. I heard there is a hotel above a pub just across the street from the college and also that its free parking at the college on the Saturday as the only people there are the guys ding their tests so if he doesnt have to get on the tube with tools he will be happy.

Anyone else on the carpentry test? I know one other from here which i have been in contact with but they havent been on this site for a while now.. lol must be taking a break!!!

Any wives and girlfriends going?? I have not decided if i will go with him he wants me too so we can share the drive but i would be bored on the Saturday waiting for him but if there are others in the same situation it may help !

Any wives and girlfriends going?? I have not decided if i will go with him he wants me too so we can share the drive but i would be bored on the Saturday waiting for him but if there are others in the same situation it may help !

My hubby wants me to go with him....and I was thinking the same about what I would do when he`s going for the practical, we could maybe meet up if you like ( depending on wether me boss `ll let me have time off work) ....Whats the name of the pub cus we gonna have to book somewhere asap x

He is doing the Carpentry practical. I heard there is a hotel above a pub just across the street from the college and also that its free parking at the college on the Saturday as the only people there are the guys ding their tests so if he doesnt have to get on the tube with tools he will be happy.

Anyone else on the carpentry test? I know one other from here which i have been in contact with but they havent been on this site for a while now.. lol must be taking a break!!!

Just realised that it`s the queens jubilee that day...wonder if everwhere`s booked up??

My hubby wants me to go with him....and I was thinking the same about what I would do when he`s going for the practical, we could maybe meet up if you like ( depending on wether me boss `ll let me have time off work) ....Whats the name of the pub cus we gonna have to book somewhere asap x

Looking for the name of the pub it was on a thread on here about a month back i have searched but cant bloody find it now !!! Also i need to find out if i have that weekend off work, Just started a new job so dont really want to ask for time off so soon... Will keep you posted...

Hi ....just to let u know I got the time off work and we have booked in at the black lion hotel 0.3 mile double en-suite 150 for 2 nightg including brekkie 8-) x

Have you got the contact details for that hotel? I will book OH in today.. I have to work that weekend so i wont be coming along, Really wanted to go for support but just started at this new job and already need another weekend off for my sisters wedding..

Have you got the contact details for that hotel? I will book OH in today.. I have to work that weekend so i wont be coming along, Really wanted to go for support but just started at this new job and already need another weekend off for my sisters wedding..

Hi, have pm`d you x

Archived