Hi all!

kaoticturtle

Hi everyone

Just thought I'd pop a quick post up to say hello and introduce myself.

I'm 26, currently living just outside of London and I'm just getting started on applying for my 309 offshore partner visa to Oz. My husband is Australian and we've been together for nearly 4 years (and married for nearly 2) so we're hoping the process should be fairly straightforward provided we can get all the evidence together that the London embassy need...fingers crossed!

We're hoping to leave the UK in the new year, do a bit of travelling then arrive in Oz in around a year. I'm an actuary so we're hoping it shouldn't take too long to pick up work although we have no idea where we'll actually end up. Hubby is from Canberra and we both really like it but its not got the biggest range of jobs for me and he can probably pick up work anywhere so we are likely to end up somewhere else. I've got fantasies of ending up near a deserted beach up in Queensland where I can laze in a hammock swinging from palm trees at the weekend...hehe :wink:

Anyway, good to meet you all!

KT

Hi

welcome to pio

sounds like a wonderful dream. good luck with the process, there are loads of lovely people on this site that are always around to help or give advice.

Best wishes

Archived