Hello from Bayside Brisbane

Stitch

The famous Stitch welcome to Poms in oz.

Have read many of your posts when we were looking at living in Bayside, i love Wellington Point but we are now looking to possibly move to Cairns.

I thought to myself when I saw your post I wonder if thats stich with "our wullie" (sp) on it and it was I used to read it as a kid.

Anyway welcome to PIO :wubclub:

The famous Stitch welcome to Poms in oz.

Have read many of your posts when we were looking at living in Bayside, i love Wellington Point but we are now looking to possibly move to Cairns.

I thought to myself when I saw your post I wonder if thats stich with "our wullie" (sp) on it and it was I used to read it as a kid.

Anyway welcome to PIO :wubclub:

Wow! A blast from the past. Been a while since I saw your sign on. It's the same Oor Wullie! Thanks for the welcome. I see from your other post you were thinking of heading to Cairns....Hotting up there just now! For a while we were thinking about Townsville. Looks good around there. Croc warnings on the beach and the stinger info was kinda worrying. Are you out in oz yet or still back in blighty?

Cheers

Ginny

Hi Ginny. We are the Smith family and we have 3 children 2 girls 12,9 and 1 boy fast approaching 6. We are moving to Birkdale, we get our rental on the 9th Jan although we land on 31st DEc. It would be good to meet up as you are only a hop skip and a jump away from Birkdale. Send us a PM and maybe we can arrange to meet!! Lynsey and Dan

Hi Ginny

We are still in Uk waiting for the yes/no hope to hear any day now.

Still not 100% decided yet where we are heading keep changing our mind.

I love Wellington Point spent many a day there last year at the cafe on the front met the young English Lad there from Ledes not sure if he is still there.

Hi Ginny. We are the Smith family and we have 3 children 2 girls 12,9 and 1 boy fast approaching 6. We are moving to Birkdale, we get our rental on the 9th Jan although we land on 31st DEc. It would be good to meet up as you are only a hop skip and a jump away from Birkdale. Send us a PM and maybe we can arrange to meet!! Lynsey and Dan

Hello guys and good luck for the trip over. Would love to meet up. Got a couple of kids myself, girl 6 and boy 9. Have you visited the area before? We were originaly in Manly West but are moving to Wellie Point next week. Still packing away! Will PM you my number and can catch up when you get here.

Cheers

Ginny

Archived