Skills Matching Database

Guest LeeJane

Guest LeeJane

Hi Just wondering if anyone had any experiences with the Skills Matching Database. I've received an email from DIMIA advising that I'm now on it, but I'm not really sure how it works :?

Thanks

Lee

Guest scoop

Hi Lee

As I understand it your details are now on a database and potential employers will view and may offer to sponsor you.

Hope this helps hun

SCoop

x

Guest Missiemo
Hi Just wondering if anyone had any experiences with the Skills Matching Database. I've received an email from DIMIA advising that I'm now on it, but I'm not really sure how it works :?

Thanks

Lee

Hi Lee

Did it cost you anything to go on it, do you know how you go about it.

Thanks

Mo

Guest LeeJane

Mo, I received my acknowledgement from DIMIA last week and then this week they sent me an email to say I was included on the database. I seem to remember ticking a box on my visa application to include me on it. It didn't cost anything.

I just wondered if anyone had had, or heard of, any experiences relating to it. I'm a bit sceptical that a potential employer would look at the imigration website for potential employees!!

Lee

Guest Alison1967
Mo, I received my acknowledgement from DIMIA last week and then this week they sent me an email to say I was included on the database. I seem to remember ticking a box on my visa application to include me on it. It didn't cost anything.

I just wondered if anyone had had, or heard of, any experiences relating to it. I'm a bit sceptical that a potential employer would look at the imigration website for potential employees!!

Lee

Lee - Several emails from nursing agencies asking did i want to join.

Mo - you go on it if you fill out the skill matching section on the visa applicstion.

Ali

Guest Missiemo

Do not think I completed that part on our visa application, do you know if you can go on it after you have received your visa.

Thanks Mo

Guest Alison1967
Do not think I completed that part on our visa application, do you know if you can go on it after you have received your visa.

Thanks Mo

Check on the DIMIA website

There is another website where you can register your details and CV but you need a Visa Grant number

I will route out the web address anyway for you tomorrow as i left it in work.

Ali

Guest Missiemo

Thanks Mo

There is another website where you can register your details and CV but you need a Visa Grant number

Ali

Thanks Ali

That is really kind

Mo

x

Guest Alison1967

Thanks Mo

Ali

The website is http://www.skilledmigrant.gov.au

Thanks Ali

That is really kind

Mo

x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Missiemo

Hi

I have our visa grant letter in front of me, I need to locate the visa grant number, the number I thought it was is not being accepted on the Oz skilled migrant website, can anyone advise.

Thanks

Mo

• 10 months later...

Archived