9 and 10 year olds moving to perth!

Guest lozzer9

Guest lozzer9

Hi!

I've just had my visa approved yesterday, and so we should be heading off next year or sooner!!!:laugh:I'm really excited and nervous at the same time but cannot wait to arrive at a new school and a new home! The only thing I'm worried about is leaving my BFF's behind including all my other friends.:sad: How about anyone else?

Guest The Conroys

Hi lozzer, my daughter is called lozza(lauren) and is 10 next week we are also moving to perth end of this beginning of nextyear she is also concerned about leaving bff's behind, we are going nor of perth.

Guest lozzer9

Hey!

I'm glad I've got someone to talk to! My name is also Lauren and I'm 10 in september! We're moving to the perth hills. Anyway what school are you going to?:jiggy:

Guest lozzer9
Hey :) My sister is 9 .. we just our visa yesterday too :) we are moving over in September/October to Joondalup area probably :)

COOL! I'm moving to perth! I've never heard of Joondalup before... It sounds good anyway! And by the way my names Lauren. Whats yours?:laugh:

Guest lozzer9
Hi lozzer, my daughter is called lozza(lauren) and is 10 next week we are also moving to perth end of this beginning of nextyear she is also concerned about leaving bff's behind, we are going nor of perth.

Hey! I'm glad I've got someone to talk to!:laugh: So? What do you want to talk about?

• 1 month later...
Hey!

I'm glad I've got someone to talk to! My name is also Lauren and I'm 10 in september! We're moving to the perth hills. Anyway what school are you going to?:jiggy:

Hi Lauren, We have 4 children, one of our son's is 9 years old, so nearly your age. We are considering moving to Perth Hills too. We are flying out to Perth next week to have a look at some more suburbs and schools. We are moving across in September. Where in Perth Hills are you moving to? Tracey

Guest lozzer9

We're not sure where we are moving yet but we liked the look of Kalamunda although cant find a school there so we might have a look at the Vines, and go to school in Ellenbrook.:smile:

Guest lozzer9
Hi Lauren, We have 4 children, one of our son's is 9 years old, so nearly your age. We are considering moving to Perth Hills too. We are flying out to Perth next week to have a look at some more suburbs and schools. We are moving across in September. Where in Perth Hills are you moving to? Tracey

Hey!

Thankyou for joining my thread, my names Lauren and im 10 in september. We're thinking of moving to near Ellenbrook maybe the vines? Anyway im glad you joined so now we can chat to each other!:jiggy:

Archived