Ladies 'wot lunch' in Balmain/Rozelle

Wondered if there were any ladies in Balmain/Rozelle fancy meeting up for lunch/coffee during the week?

I'm 41 and living in Balmain with my husband and three cats. I don't have any children, but don't hold that against me! LOL!!!

We have been in Sydney for nearly 6 months, so if there are any newbies out there who want to meet up, or any 'oldies' as well, I'd love to hear from you.

Hi Nicola, I am out in the Hills but am a similar age to you and also have 3 cats (not hard to guess that eh??) No kids either and very bored due to being out of work.

I sometimes go into the CBD during the week for interviews or to visit our migration agent, next time I will drop you a line and maybe we can meet up somewhere. I also occasionally visit the markets in Rozelle, I am sure my hubby would be delighted if I excused him from this one Sat morning! Would you be up for a spot of browsing?

I am sure there must be more lovely ladies out there somewhere.... come on girls where are you?

Hi 3fatcats, yes if you are in the area or cbd, then pm me and we could sort something out.

I am starting to make a few friends, but they work! So it would be nice to meet new people who are like me and have time on their hands in the week.

Archived