Fancy a race ?

Hi all,

i"m a 37 year old irish man living in Collingwood, Melbourne with my wife and was looking to enter a few local runs.

my training is a bit sporadic but i run about 3 to 4 times a week and am aiming for the melbourne or Sydney marathon and a few Half's on the way.

I do most of my running in princes park in Parkville and a few in Studley park when i,m feeling brave! anyway i'm looking for someone or a group to run with as my wife is getting fed up with all the running talk.

Talk soon

Alan

I'd have said yes, but we're in sydney & I had a baby a month ago, so am starting on a long slow mission to get back into running. Good luck, have you tried any of the Oz running forums? or are there any local running groups? Enjoy, I'm jealous!!

Hey Cam,

Thanks for the reply,i've been looking online for some running clubs there is one called VRR (Victoria road runners) which sound like my kind of thing mainly just looking to hook up with like minded people and keep a bit fit at the same time.

Congrats on the new baby and if you start training for sydney Marathon let me know.cheers

Archived