Oh No!!! We missed the meet.

Guest Hammer

Hi Everyone,

Thought i would put in my appoligies before KPNuts gave me too much stick. Yet again we have missed a meet, unfortunately we spent our afternoon down Basildon Hospital.

Around 5 O'clock this morning after having paid to watch the big fight i had the nose bleed from Hell. It was one i could'nt stop which started to worry me, which then raised my BP which made it worse. I ended up calling an ambulance. Hence my dear wife(soexcited!) and I being down Basildon Hospital all day. Seems that a combo of Stress, Painting (the deal made to watch the fight), a few glasses of red and abit of anticipation sent my BP sky high. A bit of a wake up call i feel. Yeh! it was scarey.

Anyway I hope everyone had a great time and maybe!! I know said it before:SLEEP:but I hope in the New Year we can arrange another.

I said to my Wife Nicki that Mr KP is gonna think i'm watching the 'Ammers on the box, i know he is. Hence this early post to say sorry.

Regards Keith and Nicki

Hi Keith

Sorry to hear that you not been well, and yes with a name like Hammer we did think that you were watching the footie!

Be good to meet in the new year

get well

Guest KP Nuts

I said to my Wife Nicki that Mr KP is gonna think i'm watching the 'Ammers on the box, i know he is. Hence this early post to say sorry.

Regards Keith and Nicki

Erm no sorry dont believe you an anyone else reading this check the time that Hammer posted this well after the West Ham game had finished, Me an Mrs C's oh both reckoned that he was tucked up at home watching it, an thats an ex spur's fan aggreeing with a gooner, how often does that happen............................

But Seriously Hammer hope your feeling better an hope that Basildon Hosp is'nt as bad as i am led to believe..............

ONE DAY HAMMER, ONE DAY.

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Hi Hammer

We too hope that you feel better soon and are looking forward to meeting to you next time.

April, Richard, Bobbie, Crrie and Bradley

Hi everyone,

Yeh! Thank you i do feel better, Nicki thinks i should give up watching football if can't stand the stress. Don't think so! Was it a good turn out? Did anyone get any picks? KP Bas Hosp is everything you imagine it to be, especially early on Sunday Morn. It's like a Chavs and drugs social club, :wacko::wacko:sorry i should'nt say that, but no it was'nt very pleasant.

Reagrds Keith.

Hi everyone,

Yeh! Thank you i do feel better, Nicki thinks i should give up watching football if can't stand the stress. Don't think so! Was it a good turn out? Did anyone get any picks? KP Bas Hosp is everything you imagine it to be, especially early on Sunday Morn. It's like a Chavs and drugs social club, :wacko::wacko:sorry i should'nt say that, but no it was'nt very pleasant.

Reagrds Keith.

Hiya Keith, Glad your feeling better now and yes you should give up the football. My husband is terrible and especially when our sons where playing football and he was managing the teams, he was so embarrassing on the side line :embarrassed: , if the kids lost I knew we were in for a bad afternoon with him telling the kids what they should've done and the kids saying nothing!!

So pleased he gave it all up

Yes Mrs C has some pics, Come on Mrs C put them on here for all to see

Especially the 18 yr old and 45 yr old pic oooops mean 18 and 35 year old LOL

I've 5 months left of Footie this season, by the time next season starts we'll be in chill out land. Untill then i've several fingers nails to go thro' and several " thats all thats ever on"s to nod my head at to deal with.

I think Oz is worth giving up football for.

(Theres always Brisbane Hammers!!!) :biglaugh:

Hope Ms C puts up pics as we'd love to put faces to some names.

Regards Keith

Hiya Keith, Glad your feeling better now and yes you should give up the football. My husband is terrible and especially when our sons where playing football and he was managing the teams, he was so embarrassing on the side line :embarrassed: , if the kids lost I knew we were in for a bad afternoon with him telling the kids what they should've done and the kids saying nothing!!

So pleased he gave it all up

Yes Mrs C has some pics, Come on Mrs C put them on here for all to see

Especially the 18 yr old and 45 yr old pic oooops mean 18 and 35 year old LOL

Archived