APHRA- Delivery unsuccessful!! anyone else had this?

helent113

I posted my APHRA documents to the Adelaide office about a week ago using air sure track and trace service. Have just checked the track and its says:

"A delivery was attempted for your item with reference ******** in Australia before 7:13 on 27/04/12. If redelivery or collection is unsuccessful the item will be returned to the Uk"

What?!?!

Anyone else had this?

I posted my APHRA documents to the Adelaide office about a week ago using air sure track and trace service. Have just checked the track and its says:

"A delivery was attempted for your item with reference ******** in Australia before 7:13 on 27/04/12. If redelivery or collection is unsuccessful the item will be returned to the Uk"

What?!?!

Anyone else had this?

Both my AIRSURE documents to Darwin APHRA GPO box were successful....:eek:

Well of course delivery was unsuccessful....it was 07.13hrs??? I don't think they would have been open then!? How stupid are they? Can you contact them and ask them to deliver in office hours? As much as everyone recommended not to use Royal Mail because you can't track you package in Oz, I did 3 times- once for ahpra and twice for anmc and never had a problem. I hope you get it sorted.

I posted it to this address Gilraen:

AHPRA

GPO Box 9958

Adelaide

SA 5001

Rachel-i thought that as well about 7.13! what business is going to be open at the time!!

Fingers crossed they manage to post it on next working day or its going to be an absolute pain! :(

Gilraen-glad yours have got there ok! x

Well iv just spoken to royal mail who looked on there system for details and he said it looks like it has been put in the GPO box but its classed as a missed delivery because it wasnt put in before the time the mail is collected from the GPO box! So hopefully it should change to successful delivery once it is collected from the GPO box.

Fingers crossed!X

Got an email from APHRA this morning to say they have recieved my application.....PHEW! :D Checked the royal mail track and trace and its still saying delivery unsuccessful! won't trust what that says again ha ha xx

Archived