McDowall / Albany Creek / Bridgeman Downs 6 month - 1 year rental needed from August

tfarrell

Just thought Id put it out there. We are emigrating in Aug 2012 and are looking to get a rental for 6 months ideally but a year if required.

Ideally a 3 / 4 bed home with a decent garden suitable for a family with young children.

We could pay a few months upfront to secure the right property and my brother who lives in McDowall can view the property on my behalf.

If anyone knows of anything let me know. I am in touch with agencies too but I just said Id post here in case someone wants to break there lease or knows of a property.

Thanks!!

Hope you find something you like, it would take alot of stress away having a longer term rental lined up ready for when you get here. Do you look on Gumtree ?, it's nowhere near as good as Realestate.com but does have some rentals ,mainly offered by the owner rather than an agency.

Cal x

• 1 month later...

just seen your reply now for some reason :-O thanks for that! I am checking gumtree now too. We fly in on the 9th of August so not too long now. Seen some houses up for rent that arent available till July so will keep a look out there, something might come up. We are living with my mother at the mo and altho its fine I would just really like my own place soon as we get to Oz... stay with my brother for a couple of days and then move into to our our space. If we didnt have three smallies it would be easier. Have a rental pack that Ive mailed to a few agencies too so they will keep me in mind and Ive to contact them nearer the time. Fingers crossed. Its hard to know tho what to do as where we rent will influence where my little girl goes to school... but then what happens if we dont actually buy where we are renting... soooooo much to think about!!

Archived