T.R.A

bruce 7

Hi , I have just downloaded the Trades Recognition form and have a couple of questions that i nned some help on.

1-do you need to provide a statement from your present employer(as this could make life difficult)

2-whayt is the best way to pay the fee

3-who is best to verify your douments

Guest Missiemo
Hi , I have just downloaded the Trades Recognition form and have a couple of questions that i nned some help on.

1-do you need to provide a statement from your present employer(as this could make life difficult)

2-whayt is the best way to pay the fee

3-who is best to verify your douments

Hi Bruce

With regards to the reference from your boss all you need do is tell him you are applying for a new mortgage and you need for him to put on headed paper the following details.

1) Job title

2) Time in Employment

3) Brief Job Description

4) Salary etc

thats is how we got around that problem and it worked.

you need to tell a little white lie now and then :oops:

regarding your documents Just go to a solicitor, they will normally charge but if you have all the documents ready it should not be to expansive, I also think you can ask your bank manager to do it, there is a full list on this link http://www.immi.gov.au/.

Good Luck

Missiemo

yes but once you have had theTRA approval and you apply for the visa, you need to bear in mind that they may want to contact your present employer to verfiy your reference. I may be wrong but that is what we have been told anyway.So if I am right, you will have to come clean eventually.

Our agent said we didn't need to supply the present employer reference for the TRA so we didn't and my husband got an approval based on his other references and documents. (I think I also read that you could do this on the government website)

But they also told us that we would have to provide the reference for the main application.We are at this stage now , having to get a reference from the present employer

Guest Missiemo
yes but once you have had theTRA approval and you apply for the visa, you need to bear in mind that they may want to contact your present employer to verfiy your reference. I may be wrong but that is what we have been told anyway.So if I am right, you will have to come clean eventually.

Our agent said we didn't need to supply the present employer reference for the TRA so we didn't and my husband got an approval based on his other references and documents. (I think I also read that you could do this on the government website)

But they also told us that we would have to provide the reference for the main application.We are at this stage now , having to get a reference from the present employer

We did the whole process ourseleves, and not once did anybody contact our employers to check references, don't worry.

mo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Watersports

Same here, they didn't contact our former employee either - infact we got a "yes" three weeks after sending it over!

Guest lorri

Hi there,just asking,what trade are you? and do you know that the TRA you get here only gets you into the country,it doesn't mean anything once you get there and you have to do it again?They don't mention it when they say you need it.

Lorri

Archived