Are most rentals furnished?

Guest Ruby Okim

Guest Ruby Okim

I'm sure this has been asked before and I'm just not putting the right search words in but does anyone know if the majority of rentals are furnished or not? By furnished I mean with beds, wardrobes, settee, dining table etc. Any help on this would be great!

Guest The Ossits in Oz

Hi - we managed to find a fully furnished property which we rented for 6 months and it had everything you needed including fridge, washing machine, tv, DVD player, dishwasher, vacuum and beds. However the beds were not brill and it is much better when you have your own furniture. You can find them fully furnished though but they are few and far between. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sure this has been asked before and I'm just not putting the right search words in but does anyone know if the majority of rentals are furnished or not? By furnished I mean with beds, wardrobes, settee, dining table etc. Any help on this would be great!

Most short term rentals are usually fully furnished but the majority of long term rentals don't usually come with any appliances or beds. Some will have fitted robes if you are lucky to move into a new build.

Judi

Archived