Not a Pom but still reading along.

afterbang

Hi There,

We (my girl and I) are frequent readers but not contributors as we aren't Poms but Dutchies ;) But if you don't mind we continue to drop in and contribute a bit more maybe ;)

We are in the process of getting a 176 for ACT, just passed scrutiny by Vetassess after 'only' 7 months waiting, and only after a visit to there office by our Agent to move them in the right direction. Now in a new waiting game: ACT sponsorship. Hope everything will go according to 'plan'!

Cheers!

Michel

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi and welcome to PIO

As long as Holland don't beat England in the euro football finals you will be ok, lol

Best of luck

Hi There,

We (my girl and I) are frequent readers but not contributors as we aren't Poms but Dutchies ;) But if you don't mind we continue to drop in and contribute a bit more maybe ;)

We are in the process of getting a 176 for ACT, just passed scrutiny by Vetassess after 'only' 7 months waiting, and only after a visit to there office by our Agent to move them in the right direction. Now in a new waiting game: ACT sponsorship. Hope everything will go according to 'plan'!

Cheers!

Michel

Hi There Michel!

No problems at all, being a "Dutchie!" Ik ben ook een "Dutchie" LOL! But I live in the UK!

The more the merrier, good luck with the move down under. I hope to see you on the site in times to come!

Oh; and I'm one of those that hopes the Dutch do well in the Euro football tournament, but I won't go on about it! :biglaugh:

Welcom bij Poms (en Nederlnaders;) in Oz!

Xx

Archived