Help! Gold Coast Evenings Out with kids?

Hi, arrived a couple of months ago on the Gold Coast, no family or anything here, hence no babysitters! We've been out with the kids a couple of times in the evening since we got here (restaurants), but am now a bit stuck for ideas. Does anyone know anywhere good to take younger children in the evening? Have been to the Parkwood Tavern after a recommendation, but was a bit unsure about that :nah:. We live in Biggera Waters, not too far from Surfers Paradise. If anyone fancied meeting up, that would be great too. No social life at all now!

Joanne

Hi, arrived a couple of months ago on the Gold Coast, no family or anything here, hence no babysitters! We've been out with the kids a couple of times in the evening since we got here (restaurants), but am now a bit stuck for ideas. Does anyone know anywhere good to take younger children in the evening? Have been to the Parkwood Tavern after a recommendation, but was a bit unsure about that :nah:. We live in Biggera Waters, not too far from Surfers Paradise. If anyone fancied meeting up, that would be great too. No social life at all now!

Joanne

Jo, how old are your kids again?? We often go to the taverns as lots of them have play areas inside keep them busy for a little while. But I think it is hard with no sitters. We have found here that most poeple with kids go to each others houses for nights out, so all you need to do now is get some mates lol

I tend to meet up with a couple of girls thus or fridays with the kids during the day weather permitting, if you fancy driving down the coast a bit (burleigh way) you welcome to join us.

Em x

Jo, I just remembered how could I forget little Daniel he was just so canny. I go to a playgroup but again its in Burleigh Waters dont know how you feel about coming down, maybe after Xmas you can come and have a look cos they give you a free session. I will PM you my phone number now so give me a ring and we can arrange something to get together, I bet you run ragged with 3 little ones under school age!!

Our kids are around the same age so its nice for them to make some little friends.

Em x

Archived