skills on demand??

lillystar26

Your question is extremely unclear and hence the lack of responses.

It would help if you could give details regarding nationality, visa class, occupation, qualification including awarding body and what is used by "these"?!? People here won't spoon feed you or be able to magically read your mind.

Hi VICKY,

I'm sorry but I don't know much about "Skills on demand" but I just wanted to post that I knew what you were on about & didn't find it unclear let alone "extremely unclear" as "littlesmallgreenmansyndrome" states??? And that I was polite enough to note that you ended your post with your name "Vicky" and are obviously not called Lilly. Further more I would simply like to apologise on behalf of our less intelligent users who obviously have struggled for information themselves & seem reluctant to help others & would rather exercise the chip on their shoulder by patronising you. All I can say is that "Skills on Demand" offer skills assessments to help people gain an AQF level III which is probably equivalent to a City & Guilds or NVQ level III, assuming your from the UK? This can help if you are looking to travel on a "sponsored" visa amongst others & for a variety of trades. I have no direct dealings with them but anyone who has heard of them as I have will know what you are on about. Maybe people who can't help shouldn't post!!!

Kind regards

Stu

Guest feduppat

Hi Vicky

I have gained a job going through Skills On Demand but have not had to do the cert III but can only advise on the company. They are very profesional and helpful in all aspects of my application and visa process and all aspects of me moving out to Oz. I am hopefully due out in about 6 weeks so I can defo recommend Skills On Demand from my personal situation.

Hope this is useful.

Rich

Hi VICKY,

I'm sorry but I don't know much about "Skills on demand" but I just wanted to post that I knew what you were on about & didn't find it unclear let alone "extremely unclear" as "littlesmallgreenmansyndrome" states??? And that I was polite enough to note that you ended your post with your name "Vicky" and are obviously not called Lilly. Further more I would simply like to apologise on behalf of our less intelligent users who obviously have struggled for information themselves & seem reluctant to help others & would rather exercise the chip on their shoulder by patronising you. All I can say is that "Skills on Demand" offer skills assessments to help people gain an AQF level III which is probably equivalent to a City & Guilds or NVQ level III, assuming your from the UK? This can help if you are looking to travel on a "sponsored" visa amongst others & for a variety of trades. I have no direct dealings with them but anyone who has heard of them as I have will know what you are on about. Maybe people who can't help shouldn't post!!!

Kind regards

Stu

Look at you smarty pants. And here was silly me assuming the OP was referring to CISI level 3 certificate. Guess you just got up on the wrong foot this morning and felt like putting people down who ask for more details in order to help.

Regarding a CISI level III certificate please note that it does not help at all. A degree and professional membership are what matters.

Archived