AHPRA & Declaring GCSE results

Hi All,

Another AHPRA question....sorry :wubclub:So I have sat my IELTS and got the required score for AHPRA. If i send off my IELTS with my application does this mean I no longer have to declare what GCSE's I sat and that I was taught in English? I really dont want to be listing my GCSE results and finding the certificates to back up my GCSE's.

Thanks you xxx

Laura I don't believe you need to declare your gcse results if you have a successful IELTS result; congratulations BTW!

I have completed the application in that way so cannot confirm it as gospel. Good luck :biggrin:

Hi All,

Another AHPRA question....sorry :wubclub:So I have sat my IELTS and got the required score for AHPRA. If i send off my IELTS with my application does this mean I no longer have to declare what GCSE's I sat and that I was taught in English? I really dont want to be listing my GCSE results and finding the certificates to back up my GCSE's.

Thanks you xxx

Laura I don't believe you need to declare your gcse results if you have a successful IELTS result; congratulations BTW!

I have completed the application in that way so cannot confirm it as gospel. Good luck :biggrin:

Thank you soo much for this, i was dreading finding all my GCSE certificates

Good look to you too!! Exciting times ahead. x

hi why did you have to do the test ? didnt you train in the uk if you have gcse ? i dont think you need to put your gcse if you passed the test but you can put an enquiry on there web site they good at replying

juliep

hi why did you have to do the test ? didnt you train in the uk if you have gcse ? i dont think you need to put your gcse if you passed the test but you can put an enquiry on there web site they good at replying

juliep

Don't you have to for ANMAC and GSM for nurses? :smile:

Don't you have to for ANMAC and GSM for nurses? :smile:

i beleive if you studied in the uk for your nursing degree or diploma then this is enough to show you understand english, if you read the handbook it states it in there x

i beleive if you studied in the uk for your nursing degree or diploma then this is enough to show you understand english, if you read the handbook it states it in there x

It is sufficient for APHRA registration, it is not for the ANMAC Skills Assessment: http://www.anmac.org.au/userfiles/file/international_docs/00111%20English%20Language%20-%20New%20ANMAC%20version%20Jan%202012_02%20(2).pdf :biggrin: If you are already registered with APHRA for some reason you don't have to do the IELTS though.

Archived