This is my current situation:
* Im Aus Citizen and married, no children.
* I want to bring my MOTHER via Parent 143 visa
* Im the ONLY child she has ( No other children ).
* My mother is divorced from my Biological Father,
* She got re-married and got Divorced from that one too ( No children from that marriage ) but my STEP FATHER has THREE Children which are over 18 years of age (and not dependent ), and not living with them. they are all in different countries other than Australia and USA (where my mother lives currently)
Question 1: Since Im the only child that my mother have, and she had NO Connection with her former partners step children , and since she is divorced now, I shouldn't have any issues with family balance test ?
Question 2: Do I even need to state those children's details in my mother application ? I mean she has no connection and she has no details of them either
Question 3: In Form 47PA Application Question 57, Part H : "MEMBERS OF THE FAMLY UNIT AGED 18 YEARS AND OVER", I dont have to p=include my details here do we, Since Im he sponsor ?And we dont have to include my mothers former partners children ( they are over 22 yeas old and not dependent )
Thanks in advanced
FYI : https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/contributory-aged-parent-864/balance-of-family-test
A stepchild is:
your current partner's child, or
your former partner's child who is under 18 years of age and in relation to whom you have guardianship, custody or a parenting order in force under the Family Law Act 1975. Stepchildren born from polygamous or concurrent relationships are not counted in the balance of family test