Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

About Nick0508

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. Hi, I'm an australain permanent resident and planning to marry in dec 2013 and wanted my partner to stay in Australia with me after we get married. My question is can my partner apply for a student visa before getting married (she wants to do a 6 months accounting course) and while student visa is in progress or has been granted ,she gets married to me in december and once she is here on student visa, within a short span of time we apply for onshore spouse visa whilst she holds a valid student visa? If yes then what happens if student visa is about to expire and onchore spouse visa is in progress, will she be elgible for bridging visa? Your kind reply would be much appreciated? Thank You!