Category-3 News.

Guest pogo

Its seems that Now DIAC will run on right track and we will hear good news form category-3's applicants very soon.we all are in same boat so you are requested to add your update here. Good luck to all

Its seems that Now DIAC will run on right track and we will hear good news form category-3's applicants very soon.we all are in same boat so you are requested to add your update here. Good luck to all

Hi,

Till yesterday you were behind me. Today you are ahead of me.. Congrats!!! Lets hope that DIAC will start processing category-3 soon.

Satish

Guest fitz sher

Hi, I am a plumber and my occupation is on the sol. I have a state sponsored visa app lodged since last November. Does that mean I am in cat 3.

Thanks

Guest bindog1uk

Is asking how long will it take to process cat 3 like asking how long is a piece of string or do we have some sort of timescale and is that then from when you lodged your application or starting from now. Hope we get some sort of timelines shortly, my patience is running out:arghh:

Guest grooovy

Hi,

Applied 175: July 2009

Was: Cat 7.

Wish all from cat 3 get the visas soon!

:hug:

Alex

Guest HoriFTC

Applied 175 on 18 August 2009.

Received QLD SS on 17 February 2010.

Was Cat 5.

Since 14th July 2010 Cat 3.

Guest smithys

Hi all,

Applied 175: Oct 09

SS SA: received April 10

OH Solid Plasterer: now Cat 3!!!!

Good luck all xxxxxx

Guest bindog1uk

176 applied 13th August 2009

SS. QLD 17th Feb 2010

OH Fibrous Plasterer

Now cat 3:biggrin:

Meds and PC's Frontloaded

Guest juandelacruz

Chemist

Visa lodged 11 January 2010

Meds uploaded 18 January 2010

Subclass 475 - South Australia state sponsored

From Cat 5 to Cat 3 :rolleyes:

I am afraid answer is no, i wish Family Sponsors are Cat 3............

Well,

I am getting many answers. Here are the few lines which are bothering me....

Occupations on the SOL - Schedule 3 in effect at 1 July 2010 – priority group 3

All applicants with a nominated occupation on the SOL - Schedule 3 are included in priority group 3. This includes both independent applicants and applicants sponsored by an Australian family member or nominated by a state or territory government (but not on a state migration plan).

Priority group 3 includes all applicants with a nominated occupation of accountant, except those already included in priority groups 1 or 2.[/Quote]

No need to mention a separate line while it has been already written "All applicants with a nominated occupation on the SOL - Schedule 3 are included in priority group 3." All applicants means all .....

Please clarify....

We all are in crashed Titanic and worried about save our lives.

DIAC say that applicants that applied before 1 July 2010 Can not change their prioritize . If you want to move Higher priority You have to apply new applications.

Dose it mean that ppl who have ss and their occupations on SMP. State will not move them SS to SMP Becose DIAC clearly say that YOu have to apply new applications if you want to move in SMP ( higher priority).

Plz correct me if i am worng.

Guest pinal
We all are in crashed Titanic and worried about save our lives.

DIAC say that applicants that applied before 1 July 2010 Can not change their prioritize . If you want to move Higher priority You have to apply new applications.

Dose it mean that ppl who have ss and their occupations on SMP. State will not move them SS to SMP Becose DIAC clearly say that YOu have to apply new applications if you want to move in SMP ( higher priority).

Plz correct me if i am worng.

Hi pogo,

I think this line apply to those applicants who have applied on or after 1st July,

From 1st July no one can move from any subclass to 176 state sponsored subclass so, those people who want to get higher propriety as SMP they will have to reapply with 176 application.

This is my understanding please correct me if I am wrong.

Archived