Guest sgill

Applied 175 : May 2009

SS (176) : feb 2010

ss waiting

pl tell me i am in which propriety ?

Regards

Guest YJ WOO

Hi

175 Accountant lodged @ July 2008, not CSL(IELTS 6.5) I'm the another oldest one...whoo

Was category 6 and now fall into Cat 3.

When Cat 3 starts?

Guest chriscarina

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what Category im in please? I thought i was cat 3, But not too sure now! OH is a Bricklayer which is on the new sol, lodged 175 June 2009. Recieved WA SS Dec 2009 switched to 176 when we recieved sponsorship.

Thanks in advance Carina :wubclub:

Guest JK2510

Hi,

Your OH is on new sol. So you are a cat 3 and if he is on WAs SMP list he will be transferred to cat 2,if not you will remain in cat 3!

Guest chriscarina
Hi,

Your OH is on new sol. So you are a cat 3 and if he is on WAs SMP list he will be transferred to cat 2,if not you will remain in cat 3!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and putting my mind at ease.

Carina x

Anyone else in Cat 3 recently assigned a CO? Will this be processed by date applied?

I rang them today and he told me would be done in date order and said should be quick, he said people will be contacted in next 3 to 4 weeks, I assume he meant case officer, and I'm hoping this was accurate but sounds too good to be true!! There isn't many cat 3 s that have joined this thread, there must be loads more???!!!

Guest icehorizon

Hi all,

My nominated occupation seems to be on the new sol but its under a differerent name.

This is the correlation between the two that i found from ASCO-ANSZCO correlation chart.

ASCO 3122-11 Civil Engineering Associate

ANSZCO 312211 Civil Engineering Draftsperson

I'm not sure if it means i will fall under cat 3 now automatically or not as the two names are different. It sounds really confusing to me. Can someone please tell me what your thoughts are?

Cheers,

Chan

I rang them today and he told me would be done in date order and said should be quick, he said people will be contacted in next 3 to 4 weeks, I assume he meant case officer, and I'm hoping this was accurate but sounds too good to be true!! There isn't many cat 3 s that have joined this thread, there must be loads more???!!!

On another thread, somebody posted that a Dec 2008 applicant had Meds & PCC requested:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/70633-176-ss-non-csl-where-you-now-419.html#post816226

Hope that's true too!!

Guest Louise1971

Cant believe they have finally started doing things in date applied order, and OH's trade (fitter) is not on the new SOL. AAAARRGGGHHH

Applied May 2008, WA SS Oct 09. Looks like it is SMP or bust!

Guest JK2510

There is possibly some truth in that. If the current government lose power it may take longer for the SMPs to be released. I cant wait till the day i can be turned red on WA SS where are you now!!

Guest perth1

176 Family lodged August 09

Was Cat 6

Now Cat 3 as skill is on new SOL

457 Visa granted June 2010

Would be great not to be tied to a company

Guest Rabby

hi all.

my profession is in tread which is not in new SOL. My subclass was 176. i passed TRA in 11 March 2009 and my visa lodged on 15 may 2009. we did medical in July 2009 but has not been Finalized yet. i am confused abut changing category. in which category i am?

please any one help me about my case. i am worrying much.

thank you

Rabby:sad:

Guest YJ WOO

Hearing that 2 appliants in Cat 3 were contacted CO recently. To my understanding, they were all cat 5, 176 not 175 cat 6. Aren't they?

Does DIAC have different processing criteria even in same category?.....

One post is referring that DIAC deals SS first in Cat 3 and another post is saying that Cat 2 will be launched after election and cat 3 would be later than accordingly.....

I lodged my 175 on July 2008, was Cat 6 and now in Cat 3. Shouldn't I expect any updates on this time?:cry:

Hi,

Date of 176 application - 03.09.09

Occupation - Accountant 176 SS (SA Sponsorship)

Medicals finalised - 23.09.09

Category 3 (Previously category 5)

what is IELTS score

No Co appointed to Cat-3 PIO members till date. I am worried and hope that some lucky one get CO in this week and we all can take breath of relax.

Archived