Another wanting to emigrate to Australia

Guest farquarpigmix

Guest farquarpigmix

Hi all,

Applied online with a firm called Live in Australia.com This is what there reply was.

Although you didn’t pass your online assessment, there are over 100 different Australian visa categories, and there is a possibility your Advisor will find a visa to suit your personal profile.

Off course there is a price to pay. I haven't gone ahead with them because am weary of losing money. Has anybody any advice to give me please?

I wish everybody all the best in moving over to Australia and hope one day to join you all.

Cheers

Farquarpigmix

Guest farquarpigmix

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I have put a new topic on about skilled jobs etc.

I work down the docks as a Export planner. (Admin/Clerical) Family of 6. 45 yrs old and looking for a better lifestyle for the whole family. I am looking at sending cv over to firms who require export workers etc, but finding it hard to get email addresses etc.

Looked on jobs advertised like trademe.co but need more info.

All help greatly received.

Thanks

Farquarpigmix

Guest farquarpigmix

Hi,

Refernce looing for jobs. I have applied to numerous agency's and they all the same thing.

Yes we would recruit in that area. However you need to be located here in Australia and have working rights.

Looks like a catch 22. I have heard that a employer can sponsor you to come over? Can anybody tell me if this is true or not?

Cheers

Farquar

Guest farquarpigmix

Hi,

I have done the free assessment on another link. Just waiting for the reply from phil. I don't feel confident because I don't come under the skills required.

Thank you for the advice.

Cheers

Farquar

Archived