Discussion Topic CO asking for spouse but no spouse any more

Guest Lion38

I lodged my skilled migration application together with my girl friend with intention to get married. But we separated and have not contact any more. Now I got CO and he requires a withdrawal letter for secondary applicant signed by both of us even I told him already that we have no contact any more. I can not get her signature for this and don't know how to do.

I lodged my skilled migration application together with my girl friend with intention to get married. But we separated and have not contact any more. Now I got CO and he requires a withdrawal letter for secondary applicant signed by both of us even I told him already that we have no contact any more. I can not get her signature for this and don't know how to do.

From what you have posted it appears that the only way you are likely to be refused a visa because of your failed relationship is if your case officer is not satisfied that the relationship has ended and your former partner fails to satisfy the public interest criteria, no medical and no police clearance - one fails, all fail. Try to rake up some third party evidence that the relationship is over.

Archived