CDR Help for Mechanical Engineer - HVAC Energy (Career episodes, CPD, Summary statement)

Guest pvb

Hello All,

Please send me your CDR career episodes, CPD and summary statement on my following mail id:

I am an Energy Consultant with Masters Degree in Energy and BTech in Mechanical Engineering..

Looking forward for your valuable help..

Thanks,

Prashant

Pune

Edited by VERYSTORMY
Forum rules

Hello All,

Please send me your CDR career episodes, CPD and summary statement on my following mail id:

I am an Energy Consultant with Masters Degree in Energy and BTech in Mechanical Engineering..

Looking forward for your valuable help..

Thanks,

Prashant

Pune

It doesn't work like that, mate.

Plenty of samples/templates on the internet. This mob are actually offering a "assistance" service for preparing CDRs - http://cdrsample.com/

It doesn't work like that, mate.

Plenty of samples/templates on the internet. This mob are actually offering a "assistance" service for preparing CDRs - http://cdrsample.com/

Hi mate,

I am looking for CDR for Mechanical Engineer - HVAC and would be compiling it by just refering to the ideas from other's careers episodes and not copy pasting it.

I am also aware that the CRD has to be genuine and may be rejected if the EA found that it is copied from other sources.

Looking forward for any inputs regarding this imp task :)

Cheers !

PVB