Shipping ahoy!

Oh lordy, where to even begin...

I literally have no clue, i intend to spend my day researching the various shipping options but any bits of advice would be welcomed!

We don't have much furniture to take... but i was hoping to get a container to take personal/sentimental items and some new bits and bobs i want to take but realise there may be restrictions on these?:unsure:

No ... feathers , straw , dried flowers , Christmas decorations ... be careful , very hot on these ... pine cones etc ... artificial Christmas trees ... candles ... raw wood ... shoes , outdoor items scrub very clean ... and use either Jeyes fluid or Zoflora ... Zoflora smells better and the gentleman from John Mason said it was fine to use as Jeyes fluid was a very strong smell and difficult to get rid of ... Possible more items but cannot think of any at the moment ... exciting , scary time ... Nearly always find it difficult at night when I am tired ... Good luck and let us know how it goes ...

forgot to add ... new items ... ALWAYS remove packaging ... bedding etc is very expensive ... all seasons duvets are best ... I found with clothes in Australia they were not very good quality ... I will never have to buy clothes or shoes again ! ...

Edited by bottler1942

No ... feathers , straw , dried flowers , Christmas decorations ... be careful , very hot on these ... pine cones etc ... artificial Christmas trees ... candles ... raw wood ... shoes , outdoor items scrub very clean ... and use either Jeyes fluid or Zoflora ... Zoflora smells better and the gentleman from John Mason said it was fine to use as Jeyes fluid was a very strong smell and difficult to get rid of ... Possible more items but cannot think of any at the moment ... exciting , scary time ... Nearly always find it difficult at night when I am tired ... Good luck and let us know how it goes ...

forgot to add ... new items ... ALWAYS remove packaging ... bedding etc is very expensive ... all seasons duvets are best ... I found with clothes in Australia they were not very good quality ... I will never have to buy clothes or shoes again ! ...

Oh crikey...i best get googling...! Thanks for your advice!