Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      27152 times
      Rep

2 x 6 Month Rentals Available in Melbourne Pet Friendly

Hi All
      Just posted this in the Victoria section but for anyone considering Melbourne....
      We have 2 property owners who are willing to rent their property out on 6 month contracts. One is unfurnished and in South Yarra, the other is rented furnished and is in Mornington at $525 per week. For people who are arriving with pets both these owners are happy to consider pets.

This is great as not many landlords offer 6 month rentals in Melbourne. Plus to get one of them which is furnished is even better. It gives someone a chance to come over and spend 6 months here finding out if they can get work and if they life the place before shipping out their furniture or commiting to a 12 month lease.

PSS International Removals
      A lifetime isn't forever, so take the first chance, don't wait for the second one! Because sometimes, there aren't second chances! And if it turns out to be a mistake? So what! This is life! A whole bunch of mistakes! But if you never get a second chance at something you didn't take a first chance at? That's true failure.

Title
      Platinum Member
      LIVING NOW on the Gold Coast and extreamily happy
      Liked
      154 times
      Rep
      HI Would of been ideal for us but we are sorted now, just bumping up thread for you .
      LIFE IS FULL OF CHANGE ................. Well that just makes me appreciate my life a whole lot more.......... & moving to oz & giving my children a better start in life! ♥♥♥♥ living on the Gold Coast now and very happy

Title
      Ian, Claire, Jack + dogs
      Liked
      222 times
      Rep
      would be ideal for us but i thinks it going to be at least 6 months before we get out there :-(

claire
      23/11/08 skills ass passed. 24/11/08 online 175 applied for. Feb 09 NBV reg'. 14/05/09 CO assigned 11/06/09.
      Visa granted 16-7-09, flew out Sept 10- now living the dream and loving it, Whoopy

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      753 times
      Rep
      Ditto!

Julie x
      JulieStewart2kids ACS passed skills assessment 15-1-09 Java MODL/CSL!!! App 175 visa 22 Jan 09. Vic rej 16th May 09. CO 2/6 Meds 10/06 PCC 22/6 meds all ok 17/7/09 (mine referred to MOC 7/7/09). GOT 175 Visa Granted 27/7/09. Arrived Mornington, Melbourne 25/02/2010..

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      27152 times
      Rep
      Thanks for that. They are ideal as it gives you a bit more chance to settle and see if an area is right for you rather than rushing off and taking any rental that is offered because you only have 4 weeks in your short term accommodation. These landlords are also willing to rent to you before you leave the UK which again is unusual. I wouldn't recommend it for 12 months doing it without seeing the houses (although I have seen them and they are super properties in nice areas) but 6 months is perfect.
      A lifetime isn't forever, so take the first chance, don't wait for the second one! Because sometimes, there aren't second chances! And if it turns out to be a mistake? So what! This is life! A whole bunch of mistakes! But if you never get a second chance at something you didn't take a first chance at? That's true failure.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

urgent house rental wanted for homeless couple with dog

Hi we are 2 homeless people with a papillon puppy dog living and sleeping in my housemates car in melbourne in airport west, we are urgently needing a room each and a place for my dog max, an inside dog but housetrained , is very clean never barks and loves people , is there anyone who has a room for rent for say $100pw in the northern or western suburbs of melbourne say essendon, niddrie airport west, keilor east keilor, aberfeldie, moonee ponds around these areas, or diggers rest or sunbury thank you very much june and adam please, phone us on 0422 297 655 thank you all kindly

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      3600 times
      Rep
      This is an old thread and I don't think the property is available any longer however you can contact Kate via private message if you wish.
      You can take the man out of the bog but you can't take the bog out of the man
      Follow me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/Nigelinoz

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      27152 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by NIGELINOZ View Post
      This is an old thread and I don't think the property is available any longer however you can contact Kate via private message if you wish.
      Thanks Nigel, this is 9 months old it may be best to delete this thread if possible and maybe the poster could try gumtree.
      Kate

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      3600 times
      Rep
      Ok Kate I won't delete it but will lock it.
      You can take the man out of the bog but you can't take the bog out of the man
      Follow me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/Nigelinoz

•