A few questions

Guest Guest95262

Guest Guest95262

Can anyone give me some info on stradbrooke island, getting there and getting around and morgen island as well, id like to visit one of these, is it possible to get to either of these by jet ski if i had one, has anyone done this?

also anyone any info on the best place to see gliders, not the busses

cheers

Can anyone give me some info on stradbrooke island, getting there and getting around and morgen island as well, id like to visit one of these, is it possible to get to either of these by jet ski if i had one, has anyone done this?

also anyone any info on the best place to see gliders, not the busses

cheers

North or South Straddie? I'm guessing that you mean Moreton Island? I've seen jet skis travelling out to moreton regularly when I've been out in the boat but you have to pick your days............ Local fishos haven't nicknamed Moreton bay the "washing machine" for nothing..................lost of sand banks en route and the sea really builds up as it passes over these. There seems to be no "rhyme or reason" out there as to which way the stronger flow goes.................one minute it's hitting you from the south and the next the north. Make a rule in summer to have an early start and to head back before 12 or earlier..................the winds pick up at mid-day and it's invariably a lumpy ride back