Sweep it under the carpet!

kernow43

Not one comment on this very disturbing report, You people amaze me, I would kick s**t if this happened in Oz on this scale!

Forty-six 'dangerous' terrorists go free from jail - Telegraph

Forty-six 'dangerous' terrorists go free from jail

At least 46 convicted terrorists who have been either released from prison or are close to being freed “pose a risk” to the public and face tight new controls on their freedom, a secret Government document discloses. :arghh:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest37336
Not one comment on this very disturbing report, You people amaze me, I would kick s**t if this happened in Oz on this scale!

At least 46 convicted terrorists who have been either released from prison or are close to being freed “pose a risk” to the public and face tight new controls on their freedom, a secret Government document discloses. :arghh:

Hi Kernow.

Three words mate, 'Good Friday Agreement'. It set a president all those years ago, need I say more. World has gone mad my freind.

Cheers Tony.

Guest guest37336
Sorry Just worry about your Marmite & sausages! You Poms take S**t like no others in this world.

OH, Kernow.

Not ALL of us do.:wubclub:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Whatever happened to 'you've done your crime and done your time'?

There are lots of people released every day after committing serious offences and completing their sentences.

Should we make them front page news too?

Hi Kernow.

Three words mate, 'Good Friday Agreement'. It set a president all those years ago, need I say more. World has gone mad my freind.

Cheers Tony.

Bloody SAD mate, a good country being stuffed, and no person is interested, why, maybe because they are leaving! The old " I'm alright mate" Common wake up!

Guest guest37336

Unfortunately mate, the laws of the land are (or rather should) be the same for all. I am NOT condoning what they might have done, FAR from it. But the laws of this land dictate that they HAVE to be given the same rights as anyone else.

In a lot of peoples minds this will be wholly wrong, if this is the case then we should as a nation make our feelings heard, shouldnt we?

Cheers Tony.:wubclub:

Guest chris955

Wouldn't I be right in saying that you are English ? Why do you feel the need to be constantly posting all these stories about a place you quite obviously dislike ? You have no interest in returning so why the obsession ?

Sorry Just worry about your Marmite & sausages! You Poms take S**t like no others in this world.

Guest peacock
Wouldn't I be right in saying that you are English ? Why do you feel the need to be constantly posting all these stories about a place you quite obviously dislike ? You have no interest in returning so why the obsession ?

To be quite honest Chris, I have relatives that have fort and died for Britain, Im not obsessesd, just sad at there sacrifice for a country that allows and supports people with vile hatred towards the British, enjoying there welfare system but undermining the place at every oppurtunity.

And youve done your time ect, Just hope for your sake they dont come out spitting even more hatred and venom, does a lepard change its spots, big gamble !!

Agree with you Kernow but, unfortunately, as far as the law goes over here it is bonkers and getting worse (as you saw from the article). Should be shipped back to their motherland, whatever happened to treason! to me that is what it amounts to when it is an offence against the country. Ley x

Guest guest36762
To be quite honest Chris, I have relatives that have fort and died for Britain, Im not obsessesd, just sad at there sacrifice for a country that allows and supports people with vile hatred towards the British, enjoying there welfare system but undermining the place at every oppurtunity.

And youve done your time ect, Just hope for your sake they dont come out spitting even more hatred and venom, does a lepard change its spots, big gamble !!

I think you're confusing ira terroists with muslim terrorists. Either way, I don't get this assumption that anyone who doesn't fit a certain demographic is abusing the welfare system. On the issue of ira terrorists (and Palestinian suicide bombers), what do you expect to happen when one section of a society is treated as inferior. I'm not excusing their actions, but they are the product of oppression. To the op, the good Friday agreement has changed the fortunes of people living in n Ireland for the better

harpodom, with respect and I say that sincerely, any act of terrorism from any person no matter what their cause is unreasonable. To me it is like the kid at school that will go to any lengths to get their own way no matter what the cost to others and their reason; because I was not allowed and it is not fair or I want. To take action against innocent people because you have a wrong being done to you (no matter what it is) is, in my mind in this instance, barbaric. Ley x

Guest chris955

Most Western countries will have convicted terrorists that will be or have been released from prison AND Muslim extremists that are taking advantage of the welfare system of those countries. Everyone knows the old saying 'Only in America' well I'm amazed at how many people really seem to think these things happen 'Only in the UK'. :biggrin:

I also note the connotations that;

1 - Muslims are per se claiming benefits

2 - Muslims can not be born in Britain, and should therefore be sent 'back to their motherland' if they dare to do something that x doesn't like.

Nothing like letting your own prejudice get in the way of facts eh!

Guest peacock
I think you're confusing ira terroists with muslim terrorists. Either way, I don't get this assumption that anyone who doesn't fit a certain demographic is abusing the welfare system. On the issue of ira terrorists (and Palestinian suicide bombers), what do you expect to happen when one section of a society is treated as inferior. I'm not excusing their actions, but they are the product of oppression. To the op, the good Friday agreement has changed the fortunes of people living in n Ireland for the better

Not confused at all, IRA planted bombs and ran away, Muslim bombers strap them to them selves under an idiotic belief there going to a better place. Both of them would be quite happy to sign on before they go out and blow up the hand that fed them,

Not confused at all, IRA planted bombs and ran away, Muslim bombers strap them to them selves under an idiotic belief there going to a better place. Both of them would be quite happy to sign on before they go out and blow up the hand that fed them,

"The hand that fed them?"

Crikey, it's like Victorian style patriarchal colonialism never died out in some parts of the world eh:wink:

Guest guest36762

And what of the terrorists from the protestant community? Do they 'sign on' too? I suppose not. What a load of biased nonsense. I do not condone violence

in any form. What I cannot accept is sweeping generalisations about eg Muslims or Catholics, the agenda being ripped directly from the daily mail, ie that 'they' are all out to get 'us', and our jobs, benefits...blah blah. The same nonsense that spawned the 'axis of evil', and ultimately the debacle of the iraq war, which quite clearly helped to ease the tension in the middle east (not).

Guest peacock
"The hand that fed them?"

Crikey, it's like Victorian style patriarchal colonialism never died out in some parts of the world eh:wink:

Yep Paul, as long as the brave men and women in uniform are prepared to defend your freedom, you can spout as much sh7te as you desire,

Yep Paul, as long as the brave men and women in uniform are prepared to defend your freedom, you can spout as much sh7te as you desire,

Nice to see that your powers of discussion are in keeping with your powers of critical thinking.

No one is defending my freedom, and certainly not some kid being sent to fight a war against an ideology in a barren tribal land.

Perhaps you should read up on Al Queda, radical Islam etc and discover what it is that persuades young British men and women want to kill their fellow citizens, rather than take your lead from right wing press.

Guest peacock
Nice to see that your powers of discussion are in keeping with your powers of critical thinking.

No one is defending my freedom, and certainly not some kid being sent to fight a war against an ideology in a barren tribal land.

Perhaps you should read up on Al Queda, radical Islam etc and discover what it is that persuades young British men and women want to kill their fellow citizens, rather than take your lead from right wing press.

Just hope your kids can write stuff like this in years to come..............

Guest peacock

and for people to want to fly fully laden jets into buildings....mmmmmmmm..........interesting

and for people to want to fly fully laden jets into buildings....mmmmmmmm..........interesting

Have a read of this Peacock...

Al-Qaeda: The True Story of Radical Islam: Amazon.co.uk: Jason Burke: Books

It goes some way to debunking myths about Islam, as well as explaining just why and how young people are radicalised.

It happened to the Saudi's and Egyptians who flew into the Twin Towers (disgusted by Saudi support for the US, the stationing of US troops in Mohammed's land, as well as the corruption, wealth, and decadence of the ruling classes).

It happens to lots of impressionble young men and women who see 'The West' killing tens of thousands of innocent civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, as well as supporting despotic regimes in other Muslim countries.

Then there are small things like 100,000 'terrorist related' stop and searches in the UK in three years on Black and Muslim citizens, which have garnered no evidence let alone a conviction for terrorist offences.

Add to that the right wing press (and it's readers) labelling anyone who is Muslim as a terrorist, or a benefit scrounger, and you also have the added dynamics of Labelling Theory.

The more our society demonises and oppresses the Muslim community, the more likely that terrorist offences are going to occur.

Guest peacock
Have a read of this Peacock...

Al-Qaeda: The True Story of Radical Islam: Amazon.co.uk: Jason Burke: Books

It goes some way to debunking myths about Islam, as well as explaining just why and how young people are radicalised.

It happened to the Saudi's and Egyptians who flew into the Twin Towers (disgusted by Saudi support for the US, the stationing of US troops in Mohammed's land, as well as the corruption, wealth, and decadence of the ruling classes).

It happens to lots of impressionble young men and women who see 'The West' killing tens of thousands of innocent civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, as well as supporting despotic regimes in other Muslim countries.

Then there are small things like 100,000 'terrorist related' stop and searches in the UK in three years on Black and Muslim citizens, which have garnered no evidence let alone a conviction for terrorist offences.

Add to that the right wing press (and it's readers) labelling anyone who is Muslim as a terrorist, or a benefit scrounger, and you also have the added dynamics of Labelling Theory.

The more our society demonises and oppresses the Muslim community, the more likely that terrorist offences are going to occur.

Ok point taken, it was Mickey Mouse and Bart simpson flying the jets, and personally mate, I couldnt be botherd reading the politically biased sh7te you seem to spend your sad life reading.:wacko:

Archived