Changes in circumstances - Help Please!!

gemstone

Hi,

havnt been on here for ages as the change in processing times depressed me so much i just needed to put australia to the back of my mind for a while.

however, i now need to inform the dept of a few changes and cant seem to find the answers to some questions i need, so wondered if anyone on here knew:

* do i have to inform them when i change employment (it is still the same profession)

* the form about changes says what office did you process your application with - well it was online, so how do you know which one it is, or does that instantly mean that it is adelaide and is that what i am supposed to write.

sorry for being a bit thick, just having a stressful few weeks at work, etc and know i am not thinking straight. appreciate any help i can get.

thanks g

Guest Mrs Nix

My husband changed jobs - just companies same job description, we didn't tell DIAC, and didn't hit a wall. We had however already been assigned a CO and our Visa was moving fast.

Not sure where online visa's go - but if you have a case officer already and have been corresponding it should be somewhere in the mail.

not sure that helps much

Guest milano
Hi,

havnt been on here for ages as the change in processing times depressed me so much i just needed to put australia to the back of my mind for a while.

however, i now need to inform the dept of a few changes and cant seem to find the answers to some questions i need, so wondered if anyone on here knew:

* do i have to inform them when i change employment (it is still the same profession)

You need to inform the DIAC when u change your job.

* the form about changes says what office did you process your application with - well it was online, so how do you know which one it is, or does that instantly mean that it is adelaide and is that what i am supposed to write.

Adelaide

Archived