Applying for the State nomination to Western Australia

Guest kugathast

Guest kugathast

Hi all,

Please someone could advise me about applying to the state nomination with the Western Australia.

I want to do the online application for the state nomination with Western Australia. I went through the Western Australian web site and I couldn’t understand about what is state nomination application form.

Is that Skill Sponsored Visa (SSV) is a state nomination application? Please if you could advise me.

Many thanks

Thas

Guest shiblee
Hi all,

Please someone could advise me about applying to the state nomination with the Western Australia.

I want to do the online application for the state nomination with Western Australia. I went through the Western Australian web site and I couldn’t understand about what is state nomination application form.

Is that Skill Sponsored Visa (SSV) is a state nomination application? Please if you could advise me.

Many thanks

Thas

HI..

I have positive skill assessment in mechanical engineer category(Professional Engineer, it is in the WESTERN AUSTRALIAN OCCUPATIONS IN DEMAND LIST). I work with oil and gas/marine/Structural Fabrication & it seems there are lots of related works in WA. I will be migrating alone and interested in Perth region.

I need some info on how to fill-up the WA state nomination application. Its about Settlement Information(Choosing region) & Financial Status(expenses etc.). Can you please help me out to answer the question below?

1. Please provide details of why you choose these regions ? (Perth /Peel)

2. How have you researched your preferred locations? Give details.

3. Do you have you any evidence that your skill is in long-term demand in your region of preference?

4.Estimate the cost of your relocation to WA ($AUD)

5. Provide details of how you researched the cost of living in WA:

6. Estimate the cost of living in WA, provide details.

7. Do you believe that you are able to sustain yourself (including

dependents) adequately if your application is successful?:

• 1 year later...

HI..

I have positive skill assessment in mechanical engineer category(Professional Engineer, it is in the WESTERN AUSTRALIAN OCCUPATIONS IN DEMAND LIST). I work with oil and gas/marine/Structural Fabrication & it seems there are lots of related works in WA. I will be migrating alone and interested in Perth region.

I need some info on how to fill-up the WA state nomination application. Its about Settlement Information(Choosing region) & Financial Status(expenses etc.). Can you please help me out to answer the question below?

1. Please provide details of why you choose these regions ? (Perth /Peel)

2. How have you researched your preferred locations? Give details. Have been going through real estate websites to get idea cost of rental

3. Do you have you any evidence that your skill is in long-term demand in your region of preference?

4.Estimate the cost of your relocation to WA ($AUD)

5. Provide details of how you researched the cost of living in WA:

6. Estimate the cost of living in WA, provide details.

7. Do you believe that you are able to sustain yourself (including

dependents) adequately if your application is successful?:

The questions are aimed at making sure you have done your research and your not just blindly going to OZ , and more specefically WA

heres a sample from my application

which area of wa do you intend to settle in = PERTH

question

Please provide details in your own words of why you choose this area/s above – explain what factors in this area/s or your circumstances contribute to your choice of location:

My answer

[TABLE=class: MsoNormalTable]

[TR]

[TD=width: 414] After researching, reading and asking questions, there are many reasons why Perth would be most suitable. It would be a good idea to ease myself into the Australian way of life with the support of a major city. An ideal base from where I can go out and explore the rest of the state. Geographically it is central to everything that I would like to see and do. I would like to work in the mining industry and most companies operate out of Perth. Perth has many other job opportunities for my trade. Medical and Educational services have been taken into account, also the social life and plethora of other things to see and do. I love the ocean witch is just 10K away. Perth has excellent public transport to get around. The cost of living will be slightly higher though my disposable income should be more due to the expected higher wages. Long term I would like to build my own home, blocks of land are very reasonably priced in the suburbs. Perth’s location also offers a very desirable climate.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Other than the fact that your occupation may be listed on the state sponsorship list, what other evidence do you have to indicate that your skill is in long-term demand in your region of preference and where have you come across this in your research?

My answer

As an experienced class 1 sheet metal worker I have no reservations in my ability to obtain work, also in general fabrication and welding. Through research for any metal work trade vacancies I could also secure work as a boiler maker. Via Web research WA has a booming economy, and job opportunities in my trade can only continue to be in demand as the state develops and expands especially in mining. WA has, as indicated by my research, 30 active iron ore mines alone. I have researched the fact that not millions but billions of AUD are being invested into mine expansion and development which is a good indication that I would be wise to seek a career within this industry. Other than in mining, fabrication along with all other artisan and construction trades are an essential part of expansion and development in any country, together with the maintenance and repair of existing installations. I am also experienced in marine spec applications to service, build and maintain sea going vessels.

Hope this helps .

Its hard to stay under the word count when wanting to explain your choices so u need to condence everything and get the main points over and show that you have given lots of thoughts

lee

• 1 month later...

Looking at WA website I can only see an 'online' nomination application form. Is there a printable version of the form as I would like to plan by answers in advance. I have yet to receive my skills assessment and when I hopefully get it I will need apply for the nomination very very quickly!

Or if not, has anybody saved a copy?

Guest Amanda1234

Hi mr fabricator

Interestingly these questions are slightly different to the questions my agent sent me to answer.

Are yours straight off the website?

A

• 11 months later...

Hi my friend, i am Karan roy and planning to come to WA.I am a mechanical Engineer.I need someone who can just get me a job offer letter in my occupation or closely to my occupation field of mech, eng.I am happy to pay whatever fees someone charge.I need Only job offer letter very desperately and ASAP. Please send me message inbox or on my mobile 04041 30397.I never been to WA region area as i living in Victoria.

Thank you all my friends.

The questions are aimed at making sure you have done your research and your not just blindly going to OZ , and more specefically WA

heres a sample from my application

which area of wa do you intend to settle in = PERTH

question

Please provide details in your own words of why you choose this area/s above – explain what factors in this area/s or your circumstances contribute to your choice of location:

My answer

[TABLE=class: MsoNormalTable]

[TR]

[TD] After researching, reading and asking questions, there are many reasons why Perth would be most suitable. It would be a good idea to ease myself into the Australian way of life with the support of a major city. An ideal base from where I can go out and explore the rest of the state. Geographically it is central to everything that I would like to see and do. I would like to work in the mining industry and most companies operate out of Perth. Perth has many other job opportunities for my trade. Medical and Educational services have been taken into account, also the social life and plethora of other things to see and do. I love the ocean witch is just 10K away. Perth has excellent public transport to get around. The cost of living will be slightly higher though my disposable income should be more due to the expected higher wages. Long term I would like to build my own home, blocks of land are very reasonably priced in the suburbs. Perth’s location also offers a very desirable climate.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Other than the fact that your occupation may be listed on the state sponsorship list, what other evidence do you have to indicate that your skill is in long-term demand in your region of preference and where have you come across this in your research?

My answer

As an experienced class 1 sheet metal worker I have no reservations in my ability to obtain work, also in general fabrication and welding. Through research for any metal work trade vacancies I could also secure work as a boiler maker. Via Web research WA has a booming economy, and job opportunities in my trade can only continue to be in demand as the state develops and expands especially in mining. WA has, as indicated by my research, 30 active iron ore mines alone. I have researched the fact that not millions but billions of AUD are being invested into mine expansion and development which is a good indication that I would be wise to seek a career within this industry. Other than in mining, fabrication along with all other artisan and construction trades are an essential part of expansion and development in any country, together with the maintenance and repair of existing installations. I am also experienced in marine spec applications to service, build and maintain sea going vessels.

Hope this helps .

Its hard to stay under the word count when wanting to explain your choices so u need to condence everything and get the main points over and show that you have given lots of thoughts

lee

Hi my friend, i am Karan roy and planning to come to WA.I am a mechanical Engineer.I need someone who can just get me a job offer letter in my occupation or closely to my occupation field of mech, eng.I am happy to pay whatever fees someone charge.I need Only job offer letter very desperately and ASAP. Please send me message inbox or on my mobile 04041 30397.I never been to WA region area as i living in Victoria.

Thank you all my friends.

Archived