Please help!!!!! dependent family members

Guest rupani

Guest rupani

Hi,

I have included my parents (62 & 72) and my two sisters (unmarried and divorced) and nephew on dependent list (they all are financially completely dependent on me and living with me) while submitting the online visa application for 175.:confused:

I am bit confused and wondering whether I have done right or wrong?:skeptical: Will this make my application process more complicated for DIAC? Will this can be the reason for refusal of visa, if DIAC decides to do so? Will any of my dependent can get the visa being on dependent list?

What should be the best plan of action?

Please help!!!!!!!!!

regards

Hi,

I have included my parents (62 & 72) and my two sisters (unmarried and divorced) and nephew on dependent list (they all are financially completely dependent on me and living with me) while submitting the online visa application for 175.:confused:

I am bit confused and wondering whether I have done right or wrong?:skeptical: Will this make my application process more complicated for DIAC? Will this can be the reason for refusal of visa, if DIAC decides to do so? Will any of my dependent can get the visa being on dependent list?

What should be the best plan of action?

Please help!!!!!!!!!

regards

From what you have posted it appears that not all the people you have included on your visa application satisfy the DIAC definition of dependant.

Including dependants who do not satify the DIAC definition of dependant would not in itself lead to visa refusal for the other applicants, provided the information provided was correct.

If any dependant does not satisfy the public interest criteria (character and medical) then all applicants will be refused visas.

Your best plan of action is to seek professional advice from a registered migration agent.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe dependents are your wife, defacto wife and the children under sixteen years of age or student children.

Payment of medical and other issues comes into play with retired people who want to reside in Australia.

I suggest you read through the Department of Immigration guidelines for visas.

Archived