Track visa outcome

zoedan24

hi guys, if you go through an agent can you track your visa or do they have to do it? I want to be able to keep checking on mine but don't want to keep asking my agent how its going all the time.

is there any way to do this? I only have my TRN for our bridging visa...

hi guys, if you go through an agent can you track your visa or do they have to do it? I want to be able to keep checking on mine but don't want to keep asking my agent how its going all the time.

There is no way to track a visa. The online updates will say nothing much more than "processing" or similar and even that isn't always kept up to date.

• 4 months later...

The Immi system does not give any updates and it will only show that the application has been lodged. There will be no change until the application is finalised or further information is requested.

I do not recommend creating your own account if your have an Agent acting for you.