How long do you wait for a contract?

Guest Foxy2012

Guest Foxy2012

Hi All

Just a question.

I understand the process takes time from been offered the job to getting the contract.

I was offered the Job in april and still await the contract,

What is an exceptable waiting time for the contract etc?

Thanks in advance

Guest Foxy2012

No visa started yet, I have all my paperwork just awaiting the contract, I email and skype but Im finding them slow, which can cause doubts at times.

I finally got the job discription but no contract still.

Just wondered am I on the long finger?

I also posted another post about the visa company because they asked me to get my own company now they are saying to use the guy in oz and im very cinfused as to what to do :(

Guest Foxy2012

I have just gotten an email that they will give me the contract when the sponsorship is approved!

They are alo putting a time clause in place!

Hi. I got offered a job in april as well. Got my contract at the end of may, which was wrong so had to wait another 2 weeks to get the right one. My employer was regularly in contact though, so I'ld keep an eye out for other jobs as your employers don't seem to be very supportive. Good luck

I have just gotten an email that they will give me the contract when the sponsorship is approved!

They are alo putting a time clause in place!

Don't stress about a time clause. I always have them included because in the past people have said they wanted to move and then tried to string the process out because they hadn't really thought seriously about moving.

Guest Foxy2012

Thanks for the replies, they finally are mailing and helping :)

they say after my visa goes in the company in oz they use would have an answer 1 week later,

its a 457 visa based on experience not qualifications, bringing my partner and 3 kids in on it also.

Archived