visa 119 cancellation

Guest chefgusai

Guest chefgusai

hi , my name is manoj and i am woking in mackay queensland, on rsmv 119. as a chef in a restaurant. i am working here from the last 3 monts. the problem is that my employer beat my co worker very badly who is also on rsmv 119. after that we registerd a complaint agaist the employer in police station. and i given statement against my employer . for that the employer dismissed me and my friend and threatend to cancell our visa if we did not work with with acccording to his condition. that means we have to withdraw that complaint from police station and work more than 50 hours and keep our mouth shut.. now we have registerd a compliant against him in migration department but we dont know what will happen.. we affraid that our visa will be cancelled or not dont know. pls.. suggest us... we r clueless ... reply as soon as possible thank u......

I think you need the advice of the dept of immigration directly who will be able to tell you what will happen. Whilst we have some registered migration agents on the site who may also be able to give advice - the majority of our membership are not visa experts.

Archived