bricklayer looking for gang in melbourne

PIPMOSS

Well notice put in and moving down to melbourne in 3 weeks from brisbane.

I am looking for a bricklayer to team up with in Lyndhurst area , i am 37 and been in brisbane for 18 months now and i think there seems to be alot more work down in melbourne then up here, not to sure what the prices work is like down in melbourne so if you can help please let me know.

Also could do with a holiday let if any knows off any thanks .

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Phil

Wages on Marriott Waters, Lyndhurst are $1 per brick. If you pm me I can give you a number of a gentleman who was looking for brickies although he is based close to the CBD. Also if you turn up on site at Marriott Waters there are lots of gangs wanting people and also ask in the display houses as 3 of our clients have been offered work to start there and then. Good luck and hope everything works out. In regards to short term accommodation give me a shout if you can't find anything or have a look at our website.

Kate

Guest The Pom Queen

Also forgot to add that the average time off the job in a 12 month period is 1 month due to weather and it's usually the heat not the rain.

Guest wiggly

thanks moving2melbourne, dont know if u saw our ref in the other post but we will be giving you a shout nearer the time :)

good to see some hope on here lol

Guest The Pom Queen
thanks moving2melbourne, dont know if u saw our ref in the other post but we will be giving you a shout nearer the time :)

good to see some hope on here lol

Sorry didn't see your other post, sometimes I get so busy and end up missing quite a few posts:cry:

Good luck with everything.

Kate:wubclub:

• 2 months later...
Guest drc133

Hi

I would be interested in setting up a gang. I live in the Eastern Suburbs.

Cheers

David

Archived