Hairdressing sponsorship

Guest susie999

Guest susie999

Hi all - am just new to this site so if there is a thread on my topic anywhere else - I apologise and would love to be directed to the said thread.

I am looking to come to Australia - WA (perth) or Brisbane at the end of 2008 beginning of 2009.

I have been hairdressing on and off for 21 years. I have been employed in my salon now for almost 5 years and have much experience in all aspects of hairdressing. I also do hair extensions (hot melt fusion method) which I have been doing for over a year now.

I took my hairdressing exams in 1989 so have the equivilant of NVQ1 & NVQ2 and have gone back to college to do NVQ3 which I will complete in September this year.

I am looking ideally for a sponsorship within a Salon but really don't know where to start - I am will to email and send my cv to any amount of Salons and do any work necessary to get my application out there.

I was in touch with a Visa agent (immigration oz) who took details from me and said I qualified etc but said it may take up to 18 mths for me to get a visa, then of course I wouldn't be guaranteed employment when I get there, so I would like to try the sponsorship route.

Can anyone help - any information would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Susie

Hi Susie, Welcome to PIO, this just might be your lucky day as I do know of someone happy to sponsor in WA, just got to find the details, shall I PM you?

Regards Kim

Susie, I have pm'd you the details let me know what happens. I did send someone else some sponsorship details a while ago and they did get the sponsorship, so good luck!

Kim

Guest susie999

Hi kim

i tried to reply to you by pm but it said your inbox was full...

I have sent an email to the address you gave me to see if they have any information on sponsorships in either Perth or Brisbane as that is where ideally I need to be situated due to accommodation sharing etc.

Thankyou for your help and if I receive any information I will let you know

Thanks again

Susie

• 9 months later...

Hi Kim,

Just been going through the hairdressing threds and spotted yours reply.

I'm very much in the same position and would also like to move to WA or Brisbane, if you help with any sponsorship details I would be grateful.

Hair_by_jackie@fsmail.net

regards

Jackie

Susie, I have pm'd you the details let me know what happens. I did send someone else some sponsorship details a while ago and they did get the sponsorship, so good luck!

Kim

good luck with sponcership my mum too in same position she looking for sponcership in melbourne south east area, bayside , port philip bay . we are going this year as a family and my mum wants to come so desperately she was a hairdresser and now social care so any one out there that can help with either trades ? in fact anywhere would do to get her out with us many thanks

inglis could you give me details also in hiow to get sponcer many thanks

Archived