IT people wanted in Melbourne

nickpma

Hey everyone,

Right now I've been living and working in Melbourne as a Business Analyst for a bit over a year.

And I have to say, it's been a fantastic year!

At the moment our company (and a different company I also work for) is looking for IT talent.

They even provide sponsorship!

So if you got experience in one of the following roles, send me an email:

- Business Analyst

- Systems Analyst

- DevOps

- Software Development

- Scrum Master/Delivery Lead

Message me.

Edited by snifter
removed email

Just as a general warning to people.

I would never send personal information to a hotmail account by someone purporting to be offering jobs.

That is asking for your identity to be stolen.

A reputable person with professional jobs will always have a professional website and email and not solicit via a hotmail account.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-24/hold-sun-job-seekers-being-scammed-on-legit-websites/7654804

I've removed the email as per forum rules.

OP, we have a job vacancies section for job adverts. You need to post a proper advert there. If you are not actually able to list the advert, then you need to be able to provide a link or some such to these jobs you are mentioning. Are they listed somewhere so people can read about them?

Edited by Guest
eta

Just as a general warning to people.

I would never send personal information to a hotmail account by someone purporting to be offering jobs.

That is asking for your identity to be stolen.

A reputable person with professional jobs will always have a professional website and email and not solicit via a hotmail account.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-24/hold-sun-job-seekers-being-scammed-on-legit-websites/7654804

Haha, thanks for that...don't know what happened to you in the past but I'm just trying to help people out.

But just to be clear here then, I'm working for Elabor8, which is based in both Melbourne and Sydney and is really looking for new people.

They encourage their employees to help find suitable candidates. I do understand that there are bad things happening on the internet, but sometimes people are just being nice and helping out both potential candidates and the company they work for.

I thought this forum is a great place for that. Sorry that even an attempt like that immediately gets a reaction like this without first just sending me a PM :(

Hope you do enjoy your day though!

I've removed the email as per forum rules.

OP, we have a job vacancies section for job adverts. You need to post a proper advert there. If you are not actually able to list the advert, then you need to be able to provide a link or some such to these jobs you are mentioning. Are they listed somewhere so people can read about them?

Sorry, didn't know this. I'll start a new thread there then. Could you close (and remove) this thread?

Hi ozdreamgirl!

I'm currently on holidays in Canada and didn't have internet connection for a while.

But yes, we are still looking for people depending on your CV. Could you send me a private message with a link to your LinkedIn profile?

Thanks!

Nick

• 2 months later...
Hi ozdreamgirl!

I'm currently on holidays in Canada and didn't have internet connection for a while.

But yes, we are still looking for people depending on your CV. Could you send me a private message with a link to your LinkedIn profile?

Thanks!

Nick

Hi @nickpma!

Just read your message :( Are there still any job openings? Please pm me, i think I can't send pm yet.

Looking forward! Have a great weekend!

Thanks,

Sheryl