Hairdresser needed now

Guest moderngoddess

• 4 months later...

Hi there

Have just seen your post and realise its old but was just wondering if you have any knowledge on how easy/hard it is to get sponsorship for hairdressers as i am looking for a job opportunity to come and work in Australia.I am 33yrs old and have been doing hairdressing since i left school,i know its not easy to find a sponsorship but if you have any advice or know of any salons including yourself that deal with sponsorship please could you let me know.Your website looks lovely and cant wait to get an oppotunity to bring my skills to Australia.Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest the dobbas

hi

it is very hard to get a sponsor as you have to be paid a minimum wage which can be quite high and as you wont have a clientelle hair salons will be reluctant to sponsor you

good luck

• 7 months later...

I'm Stephanie,I work as a hairdresser for 5 years in Italy, I do everything, but not cutting, I did a course in fashion cut for three days in Pescara, but the store I never had a chance to cut, because my owner had no time for teach me.Ma I love this job, I really want to work and learn quickly. In resume you can write about everything, but I think the best way to understand the working abilities of a person is trying ...

My address is Bozo backpacker 361 Queensberry Street, I have a Working Holiday Visa for one year.

Our hairdresser had to fly home and we need one urgently.

PLEASE PM

i cut my own hair with clippers , i have 25 yrs experience as ive been cutting my own hair for so long ........can i call you at 3am in the morning as thats when i get up to go to the boys room and probs stay up with a glass of water ect ........if you struggle to get anyone , im willing to stand in for a while ......maybe cash in hand ect ......i even groome my dog ...and thats an art .......regards nick

Archived